26 May 2023
Full-Time Dentist (DDS) – Sarat Abidah
We’re looking for a dynamic and friendly Dentist that enjoys working as part of a team, is passionate about providing comprehensive dental care, and is eager to improve clinical and managerial skills.
Job Title : Dentist (DDS)
Location : Sarat Abidah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 76.68 per hour.
Company : Bethesda Health Clinic
Job Type : Full-Time
- In the patient’s dental record, document patient-dentist contacts as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment given. Make applicable written referrals and, if necessary, get appropriate written approval.
- For operations that cannot be performed at the facility, makes appropriate referrals.
- The dentist must be able to treat oral and gum infections using the medications or procedures that are most suited for each patient.
- Follow all applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing dental practice, including personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Auxiliary and clerical personnel are well-trained and knowledgeable about their jobs. As needed, provides clinic management with input on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical staff.
- Examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues via x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment to determine abnormal or irregular conditions.
- Continuing your education and training to increase your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Examines people’s mouths to see what kind of restoration is needed and whether dental and prosthetic equipment is needed.
- Collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and perform (or direct others to conduct) oral health care services.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry competency, with a focus on areas that provide a distinct value in the dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong willingness to learn and improve.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where care is being provided (licensing must be in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where care is being provided.
- CPR certification is required, and it must be kept current.