26 May 2023
Part-Time Dentist Specialty – Zulfi
We’re looking for a dynamic and friendly Dentist who enjoys working as part of a team, is passionate about providing comprehensive dental treatment, and is eager to improve his or her clinical and managerial skills.
Job Title : Dentist Specialty
Location : Zulfi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 76.79 per hour.
Company : Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities
Job Type : Part-Time
- To contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented environment, collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed.
- Examines people’s teeth and associated oral structures using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment to determine abnormal or irregular conditions.
- In the patient’s dental record, document patient-dentist contacts as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment given. Make applicable written referrals and, if necessary, get appropriate written approval.
- Makes necessary suggestions for operations that cannot be performed at the facility.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and perform (or direct others to perform) oral health care services in the best interests of the patient.
- Utilizing opportunities for continued education and training to improve your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Examines people’s mouths to determine the type of restoration required, determining the need for dental and prosthetic equipment.
- Auxiliary and clerical workers are given sufficient training and direction on the job. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed to clinic management.
- The dentist must be able to treat oral and gum infections using the most appropriate drugs or surgery for the individual patient.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing the practice of dentistry, including those controlling personnel, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry expertise, with an emphasis on areas that add value in a dental clinic context, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Current, current license to practice dentistry in the state where care is offered (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where care is provided
- Other certificates that may be required by the state include CPR, DEA, and others.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a constant basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all essential.