26 May 2023
Full-Time Department Secretary – Al Hariq
Under limited supervision, the Secretary focuses and handles numerous tasks at once while executing them precisely and on schedule. The Secretary maintains open lines of communication with all levels of the company’s internal and external constituents. Maintaining confidentiality is also a responsibility of this position. This function requires excellent judgment and a reasonable degree of discretion.
Job Title : Department Secretary
Location : Al Hariq, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.34 per hour.
Company : Monmouth University
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is essential to have a well-maintained and well-stocked supply of general office equipment (copiers and printers, fax machines and multifunctional devices, and so on).
- Identify and direct calls and visits to suitable staff members when they get regular telephone requests with typical responses. Assist with postal services, ensure prompt staff response, and send out boilerplate letters as needed.
- All documents and communications that leave the company should be examined for internal consistency and conformity to business rules and procedures.
- In addition to easing the administrative load, administrative staff in subordinate offices should be informed of any new administrative procedures, and information from subordinate offices should be asked for periodic or special conferences, reports, and inquiries.
- Without permission, make preliminary appointments. Organize your time to attend conferences and compile any necessary background materials. Plan meetings and gather relevant background information as needed. Attend meetings to take notes and write up a report on what happens.
- Select relevant information from reports, documents, emails, or other offices to create customized or one-time reports, summaries, or responses.
- Establish the appropriate documentation and inform organization representatives of the concerns that must be addressed through conference calls, letters, appointments, meetings, and phone conversations.
- To respond to frequent requests about office programs or monthly reports, collect data from files or staff. Explaining the organization’s office processes, organizing staff, and processing administrative paperwork are all tasks that you will be responsible for.
- Personalize responses to inquiries about office operations and assess whether requests should be handled by the appropriate organizational representative or other offices. Screen telephone calls, visits, and incoming letters.
- Keep track of recurrent internal reports including time and attendance, office equipment inventories, correspondence controls, and training programs.
- capable of managing and prioritizing several projects at the same time with minimum guidance and completing assignments on time and precisely
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required for secretarial roles, especially Excel and Word proficiency.
- High school graduation or GED; two years of college or business school or similar job experience and writing skills desired
- Enter and/or retrieve data using a computer, student information system, district finance system, or other automated system, all of which are necessary abilities for this work.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.