26 May 2023
Full-Time Design Director – Al Khobar
Searching for an experienced Design Director. Your passion for storytelling and reporting, as well as its unique ability to enlighten and inspire dialogue & change, is evident. Even in the most difficult of situations, you have an inner drive to strive for greatness and advance via your work and attitude.
Job Title : Design Director
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.53 per hour.
Company : Moody’s Analytics
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work in a team to create the greatest visual assets for a range of advertising, marketing and product-related tasks that put the consumer first.
- Show no fear of the unknown and a passion for creative discovery. Work on marketing concepts and interactions with Creative Directors on various projects.
- Help clients and coworkers solve challenges in the workplace while also meeting the needs of the company’s brand and its customers. You’ll work closely with our team of Creative Directors, Strategists, Project Managers, and Account Representatives.
- Do not be afraid to push projects to their fullest potential and see if there are any further opportunities inside the client’s company.
- Respond to teachers, staff, and students’ technical requests in a timely way by being proactive and providing exceptional customer service. This includes answering calls, e-mails, walk-ins, and other kinds of technical requests in a customer pleasant and efficient manner.
- Brand guidelines (typography, materials and color palettes) should be maintained and enforced across all interaction points, while we continue to grow existing services and create new ones.
- A clear design point of view and a clear vision for the future, with the courage to pursue forward-thinking design solutions and champion bold ideas.
- Responsibilities include staying abreast of corporate strategy and brand goals, as well as working with colleagues in the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate areas to keep the brand moving forward.
- It is imperative that our Design staff is engaged and excited by the work they do, and that it serves as a model for other designers.
- In order to ensure that the product is at its best before any samples are made, the designer directly and actively supervises the whole process.
- The ability to skillfully blend font, color, and composition in order to satisfy branding and marketing objectives is clearly shown through a strong portfolio.
- Confident in any job, with any customer, anywhere in the world, able to change and adapt (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). Able to use the tools to help the team when they need it.
- Interdisciplinary approach to design and visual solutions spanning digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narratives are shown in this body of work.
- Successful conceptual and campaign design expertise; shown success working on integrated projects using digital, social, and/or new media; the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- May illustrate that creativity can be used to accomplish commercial goals while still adhering to and supporting the aesthetics and quality of communication requirements for the brand