26 May 2023
Full-Time Designer (Presentation Design) – Yanbu
To better meet the demands of our customers, we are on the lookout for skilled Production Artists. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be self-directed, and have a good attention to detail. To be incorporated into the final layout for assembly, the Manufacturing Artist must develop high-quality artwork for routine production tasks. Artwork layout (packaging, circulars, etc.) must adhere to the client’s technical criteria, and this position is responsible for ensuring that all branding rules (photos, text, legal requirements, etc.) are met.
Job Title : Designer (Presentation Design)
Location : Yanbu, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 23.85 per hour.
Company : TBWA\Chiat\Day
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responds quickly to multiple projects and deadlines with strong time management skills.
- Checks technical packets for mistakes and, if any are found, investigates and fixes problems with the accompanying artwork and extras.
- Having the ability to replicate a specified aesthetic while resizing or adapting an existing project.
- Make sure that elements of the brand are consistently used in all products and distribution channels.
- Revision systems should be kept structured and teams should be kept informed of production changes.
- Convert a client’s supplied artwork into the appropriate production formats and address any issues that crop up during production.
- By working together, the graphic design, art, and industrial design teams can ensure that printed products remain true to their original designs.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer.
- Obtaining the required approvals and making the necessary changes to the submittal papers are all your responsibility.
- examines blueprints, recipes, and the suggested concept alongside the design team to ensure each design is completed to perfection.
- Two or more years of experience in the fields of graphic design, garment design, and/or apparel product development is preferred.
- You know how to coordinate with a printing company, set deadlines, and ensure that quality standards are met.
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities and the capacity to work well with people at all levels of professionalism.
- You need to be comfortable using FlightCheck, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office, among other software packages.
- MAC and any relevant programs, including the Illustrator and other programs from the Adobe Creative Suite, must be used with proven expertise.