18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Development Engineer III – Bahrah
Chemical Engineers are in charge of the creation of construction chemicals. Is in charge of preparation, laboratory purchasing, and inventory, as well as maintaining accreditation. As needed, manages coops and interns.
Job Title : Development Engineer III
Location : Bahrah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.03 per hour.
Company : ABB Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Regularly review production history to recommend efficiency, quality, and waste reduction improvements.
- At work, be a positive role model and influence.
- Diagnose and design solutions to long-term or recurring challenges with the support of other technical resources or on your own.
- Real-time assistance with technological challenges for operations staff.
- Assist with the supervision of the plant’s operations.
- Make recommendations for improving existing equipment in order to increase product quality or operational safety.
- Test the effects of colour formulation and processing on the final outcome.
- Any safety concerns should be reported to the management.
- Identifying and picking the most successful strategies and approaches from a variety of possibilities.
- All safety precautions must be backed up by evidence and put into practice.
- Required: a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering.
- It’s important to show that you know how to conduct quality scientific research and develop experiments.
- Handling and dilution of strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or dangerous chemicals.
- Printed circuit board production experience is a plus.
- Applied electrochemistry or metal plating experience is a plus.