27 May 2023
Full-Time Digital Copy Editor – Khafji
The proofreader will help support staff, attorneys, and clients by revising and/or proofreading typed, scanned, and handwritten documents. The proofreader needs to have excellent language abilities, including knowledge of legal jargon and rules of spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Proofreaders should be able to operate both independently and collaboratively.
Job Title : Digital Copy Editor
Location : Khafji, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.55 per hour.
Company : Parlanti International
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be sure that documents are free of spelling and grammar errors by giving them a final read-through. In order to find typos in a paper, a proofreading code should be used.
- Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, and verbal skills.
- Return the papers that have been marked for correction, and then compare the revised versions.
- proofreading for at least five years, particularly in a legal environment.
- Be sure to keep track of any and all documents that have been subject to copyediting or proofreading.
- It is important to keep everyone in the loop regarding any updates to the paperwork, including employees, lawyers, and upper management.
- Edit the original paper or digital document after finding and fixing errors in spelling, grammar, or word usage. Help the department head come up with style rules and write them out so everyone can follow them.
- Mark any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors in the original copy or drafts.
- Use electronic work logs, instant messaging, track changes for comments, and ChangePro for electronic review to speed up your proofreading and copyediting tasks.
- Competence with Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required; familiarity with the web is a bonus.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative. Share information, goals, opportunities, successes and failures with the appropriate parties.
- You need to show that you can keep the companies internal and personnel matters secret at all times.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel, including firm leadership, management and support staff.
- Ability to see details in the perspective of the whole and initiative are two valuable traits in a leader.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to adapt quickly and constructively to changing possibilities and demands.