19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Digital Graphic Designer – Al Harajah
The Digital Designer is in charge of producing high-quality, on-brand creative for emails, web sites, social media graphics, banner ads, and other digital aspects. The Digital Designer will manage, design, and schedule email campaigns, collaborate with our in-house Digital Marketing team and in-house Graphic Design team to create compelling digital and social media campaigns, work with our e-Commerce team and developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards, and ensure brand consistency across all digital customer touchpoints.
Job Title : Digital Graphic Designer
Location : Al Harajah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.93 per hour.
Company : Bandai Namco
Job Type : Full-Time
- According to the art director’s standards, the graphic designer must be able to put together many parts of a design, such as branding programs.
- Design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media photographs in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Validate and enforce the proper usage of pictures and logos in all internal and external communications. All internal visuals, as well as any aesthetic deviations, must be evaluated and/or approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager before being used.
- Over 4 years of professional graphic design experience with proven project management skills.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to operate in a team, complete work on time and on budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple jobs and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- Able to generate fact-based/educational content for print, web, and social media campaigns.
- Can follow creative direction and use feedback from a variety of team members to fine-tune and improve designs.
- External printing of planned and produced printed content that has been approved by the Marketing and Communications Manager must be coordinated.
- Choose the procedures that are most appropriate for creating the intended visual effects, and give recommendations for methods and materials to achieve the desired result.
- Maintaining websites, blogs, social media sites, newsletters, newspapers, and magazines, as well as graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Extensive knowledge of illustrating concepts by laying out art and copy in a rough layout in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative tools.
- The applicant must be familiar with these programs and how to use them (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are all desirable software. Strong PC skills as well as application expertise are required.
- It’s important to have a bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications. If the candidate has a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from an approved institution, or if the candidate has a high school diploma or equivalent and at least ten (10) years of recent visual information and graphics design experience, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.