27 May 2023
Full-Time Digital HR Specialist – Al Hinakiyah
The HR Specialist will be in charge of a wide range of responsibilities, including managing a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees in regards to human resources-related activities, policies, processes, and procedures, particularly Leave of Absence.
Job Title : Digital HR Specialist
Location : Al Hinakiyah, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 13.47 per hour.
Company : MMC
Job Type : Full-Time
- A series of training sessions are held to ensure that employees understand and follow the company’s human resources policy (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- The North American head of recruitment will oversee recruiting and outreach for their regional locations. They’ll be in charge of meeting or exceeding monthly and annual recruiting targets as well as ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- You will be engaging employees and resolving issues quickly, with professionalism while maintaining tact. You should also escalate concerns as appropriate to management when necessary. The goal of this position is to provide facility management, Regional HR and Corporate HR insight into employee worries or complaints on behalf of the company.
- The capacity to radiate confidence, competence, and empathy while talking with internal and external partners, clients/customers, is critical.
- Performs onboarding for new employees, which includes inputting data into the HR Information System and offering new employee orientation. Ensures that data is input accurately and completely, and that employees are familiar with company regulations and procedures, including the material in the employee handbook.
- Completed performance reviews, wage/salary transactions, and disciplinary actions in the Company’s HR information system on schedule and within authorized authority.
- Regular and special reports are prepared via the use of essential trend analysis and the identification of problem areas with a limited margin for error and a high degree of importance.
- Leave of absence processing and compliance with federal, state, and municipal standards are handled by this position.
- HR Information System inputs, updates, additions or deletions are entered into the HR Information System as requested by the employee. Recommends that the HR Manager be notified of any new or persistent problems.
- A company’s financial and human resources data is meticulously documented by keeping meticulous records of everything from employee hiring and firing to employee benefits like health insurance and pension schemes.
- An eager problem-solver who pays attention to customer indications and seeks to resolve issues gracefully and honestly.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources, labor relations, employment law, or a closely related field is required.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Human resources principles, policies, procedures, and basic employment rules must all be well-understood and known.