26 May 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Account Associate – Al Duwadimi
To execute and assess all national sponsored social media efforts, the Digital Media Specialist will work with other internal team members. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help develop and execute sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on ways to increase KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Account Associate
Location : Al Duwadimi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.17 per hour.
Company : Thomson Reuters
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep an eye on the website for out-of-date information and update it as required, including photographs, video embeds, and textual content.
- Information, analysis, and optimization suggestions for sponsored social campaigns should be developed with the help of the digital analytics team; cooperate to ensure that campaign reporting is always accurate and legitimate.
- In this job, you’ll make presentations and give management updates. This will help the company come up with both long-term and short-term ideas.
- Make recommendations for the procurement and maintenance of digital media hardware and software. Recognize and correct problems with the digital media system. Prepare cost estimates for a variety of different equipment options. Conserve the resources of the institution.
- Leadership and management of marketing campaigns; development and evaluation of citizen surveys and communications; and preparation of submissions for program recognition and publication are some of the responsibilities of this position.
- Ensure site material is search engine optimized, accessible, and links work correctly (quality assurance). Measuring campaigns and initiatives using web metrics
- The creation of PowerPoint presentations and management-level updates It is important to take notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations to aid in the creation of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- Repair and enhance client relationships by finding and executing programming efforts that will assist them in being more efficient while retaining their present level of business growth.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and planners to create a design that complies with regulations, delivers value to the customer, and is both long-lasting and robust.
- Make sure your partners, such as third-party creative agencies and paid digital platforms, are performing well by working with Acquisition Manager.
- Communication, organization, analytical and strategic thinking, and teamwork skills are essential.
- Need to be able to think analytically and organize things well; have advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and content management systems and social media account management; and be able to work well with others.
- Ability to meet deadlines, pivot as needed, and manage many projects simultaneously.
- Make recommendations on the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Troubleshoot and correct problems with the digital media system Obtain cost estimates for a variety of different equipment options. Conserve the resources of the University.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all clients and coworkers while maintaining a positive working relationship.