18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager – Hiring Immediately – Hafar Al Batin
When it comes to the company’s marketing efforts, a Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the design and development of digital components, such as the company’s website and social media platforms.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager – Hiring Immediately
Location : Hafar Al Batin, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.97 per hour.
Company : VNS Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Attitudes and concerns are investigated using digital assets. IT professionals and business leaders must work together to solve complicated problems. It is feasible to improve collaborative activities and processes by finding and documenting unique techniques.
- Ad campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram may be set up and managed in a matter of minutes.
- We must come up with new A/B test hypothesis ideas often. The digital team’s next test might benefit from identifying relevant trends and subjects.
- The ability to read literature, novels, reviews, scientific or technical publications, abstracts, financial reports, and/or legal documents is necessary. Such training is often only available to those who have completed a four-year college degree. However, it may be learned by practice and self-study.
- Coordinate with the company’s digital analytics team to create sponsored social initiatives. Look at campaign reports to see whether they’re up to date.
- Public and private consumers are served rapidly. Communicates the organization’s goals on a continuous basis to the media, other groups, and government officials.
- Coordinate with Acquisition Manager to improve performance from third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- There is just a little amount of direction. In most cases, employees are expected to carry out their given duties on their own, with just the occasional aid from management. It is possible to see the final output if desired.
- Optimal customer return is achieved by analyzing campaign data and adjusting as necessary utilizing call and conversion tracking. Provide the Digital Marketing Manager with textual information for monthly or quarterly client reports.
- Check search engine optimization, accessibility, and the appropriate functioning of links on the website (quality assurance). Measure campaigns and initiatives using web metrics.
- During their first year of work, new hires must promote on social media and other digital media, such as electronic displays. This training is required of all new workers.
- having the capacity to simultaneously manage a huge number of tasks and meeting deadlines
- Digital marketing, internet/intranet website design or maintenance or social media strategy experience of at least two years in a creative context, including relevant business writing experience.
- To be successful in this field, you must have great interpersonal skills as well as the ability to utilize technology.
- Within the Communications Team, you’ll be well-liked by colleagues from various departments.