26 May 2023
Full-Time Digital Marketing Operations Specialist – Ahad Al Masarihah
The Digital Media Specialist will work with other internal team members to execute and assess all national sponsored social media initiatives. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help develop and execute sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on ways to increase KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Operations Specialist
Location : Ahad Al Masarihah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.39 per hour.
Company : Sanford Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop and provide suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Problems with digital media systems are identified and resolved. Estimate the cost of various equipment alternatives and compare them. Manage the resources of the institution as part of your job description.
- Develops and evaluates the efficacy of citizen surveys and communications; prepares submissions for program recognition and publishing.
- Prepare management presentations and updates. Taking notes during meetings and weekly calls to assist create corporate strategic and tactical ideas.
- Reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social campaigns should be established with the assistance of the digital analytics team; the two teams should work together to ensure that campaign reporting remains accurate and correct in the future..
- Monitor any out-of-date information on the website and update as necessary, including photographs, video embeds, and textual content.
- Work with the Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of partners, such as third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies, among others.
- Works with commercial partners to design and produce digital media content. Ensures that set contact standards are fulfilled when writing, editing, and reviewing material. Digital media ensures that the digital media offers up-to-date and comprehensive product/service information to current and new consumers. Regularly oversees a review of all digital assets.
- To help offer strategic/tactical suggestions, assist in developing presentations and updates for management.
- Maintain customer relationships and look for ways to improve efficiency for your clients as you continue to grow your business.
- Ensure site material is search engine optimized, accessible, and links work correctly (quality assurance). Measuring campaigns and initiatives using web metrics
- Make suggestions about what digital media equipment to buy and how to keep it working. Recognize and fix problems with your digital media system. Prepare cost estimates for different types of equipment. Take care of university resources.
- Requires outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Professionally interact with consumers and coworkers to effectively service our customers.
- Having the ability to create and meet stringent deadlines, change direction when necessary, and manage many projects at the same time.
- Must have extensive computer abilities, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, content management systems, and social media account administration.