This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Digital Media Scheduling Coordinator – Al Uwayqilah
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you get to talk to both clients and service providers right away. The best person for the job will be very detail-oriented and organized, as well as good at analytic and problem-solving. The best candidate will be customer service-oriented, responsible, on time, and motivated to work alone to meet or exceed client expectations. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills must be used in this job.
Job Title : Digital Media Scheduling Coordinator
Location : Al Uwayqilah, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.95 per hour.
Company : Teq
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compile management reports based on field performance data, such as productivity, utilization, overtime, travel time, and other key resources.
- When you get a phone call or an email, don’t be unpleasant about it. Instead, speak clearly and politely. It’s common for interpreters and clients to have outbound chores such as rescheduling services or managing cancellations or inquiries.
- Routing service providers and other resources as efficiently as feasible is made possible by using electronic means of communication such as email, text messaging, and others throughout the day.
- Ensure that field teams have an acceptable quantity of work that can be completed and that any unusual performance in the field is communicated to supervision.
- With this way, doctors may get all the information they need, including medical records and test findings, as well as photos and letters from the OR and PAT for new patients.
- It is possible to make real-time alterations to crew schedules owing to changes in resources or business situations.
- Work with operations and HR to track new hires in the field to ensure proper visibility and documentation for future team members.
- Do crucial spot-checks for other schedulers under the direction of the Manager, Scheduling and with the help of the Lead Scheduler.
- The impact of schedule modifications should be assessed, and possible solutions should be proposed.
- Using a spreadsheet, assign field tasks to field employees by hand, including travel time, emergency work, and various equipment rentals to be used while the teams are on the project site.
- Improvise and find ways to avoid scheduling issues and alleviate the logistical burden on field workers by taking charge of the scheduling process on your own.
- This qualification demonstrates the capacity to offer care that is tailored to the individual physical, psychological, educational, and safety requirements of a patient.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals, including hospital administration, staff, and physicians.
- Able to coordinate phone calls and walk-in consumers while multitasking. Must possess a strong attention to detail in order to input accurate data into the system. Must be proficient in the use of a calculator and Microsoft Excel and Word. Must have a strong commitment to customer service and a desire to serve the public.
- Expertise in scheduling and coordinating customer requests, as well as the ability to work in a professional office environment, are also required.