18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Digital Media Specialist Jobs – Yanbu
Assist other internal team members in implementing and measuring national-sponsored social media efforts. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help in the creation and implementation of sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on possibilities to enhance KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Digital Media Specialist Jobs
Location : Yanbu, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.38 per hour.
Company : Havas Formula LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s difficult to get any help. Only when absolutely essential does a supervisor intervene and help an employee in accomplishing an assigned activity. It’s possible to look at the finished product.
- Analysis of attitudes and concerns is done via the usage of digital assets. IT professionals and business leaders must work together to solve complex problems. Collaborative actions and methods may be improved via the discovery and documentation of new techniques.
- A Facebook or Instagram advertising campaign may be launched and handled immediately if you know how to set it up.
- Ability to read and comprehend literary works such as novels and short stories as well as scholarly and technical articles and reports is a need. Only people with a four-year college degree are usually eligible for this kind of instruction. However, practice and self-study may help.
- Optimal customer return is achieved by analyzing campaign data and adjusting as necessary utilizing call and conversion tracking. Provide the Digital Marketing Manager with textual information for monthly or quarterly client reports.
- Collaborate on sponsored social campaigns for the benefit of the company’s digital analytics team. Verify that campaign reports are still valid.
- Customers both inside and outside the company are treated with respect. In public relations, having clear goals is very important.
- A/B test ideas must be generated and implemented on a regular basis. By spotting important patterns and concepts, you may assist the digital team in preparing for the next test.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of partners, such as third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Check search engine optimization, accessibility, and the appropriate functioning of links on the website (quality assurance). Measure campaigns and initiatives using web metrics.
- Requires at least one year of sponsored social or digital media advertising (such as display)
- accomplishing a large number of tasks while simultaneously setting and attaining personal objectives
- As a member of the Communications Team, you will enjoy the respect and admiration of your coworkers from all departments.
- In order to succeed in this profession, you must have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to use technology.
- Work experience in digital marketing, internet/intranet website design or maintenance, social media strategy or creative business writing.