26 May 2023
Full-Time Digital Product Manager – Khbash
To achieve revenue and customer satisfaction objectives, an Associate Product Manager must work closely with engineering, design, marketing, legal and operations.
Job Title : Digital Product Manager
Location : Khbash, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.98 per hour.
Company : Success Academy Charter Schools
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with users to determine whether or not releases and release candidates fulfill functional requirements, quickly identifying any flaws and giving explicit instructions on how to recreate them.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by designing and delivering high-quality goods and services in collaboration with technical teams.
- Deeply comprehend, record, evaluate, and synthesize customer requirements and opportunities into product priorities, roadmap plans, and actionable user stories in collaboration with engineering, product marketing, customer success, operations, and customers.
- If a company’s goods, sales, and marketing, as well as financial planning and coordination, are to be successful, they all need coordination.
- Those around them may look up to this person as a role model, someone who inspires them to be the best versions of themselves, someone who motivates them, and someone who is there to help them succeed.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a complete portfolio/product strategy, including product specifications, price strategy, and launch logistics, in order to achieve corporate goals. Responsibilities include driving or participating in the process for the business area’s annual operating plan; developing and implementing tactics; evaluating the performance of tactics with metrics through business reviews; and utilizing and communicating effectively with internal and/or external partners and/or agencies.
- Target market, corporate model, success-influencing key performance indicators, sales and product demand forecasts, share performance and trends, competition, and critical customer success elements and demands are integrated into programs via customer engagement.
- A description of key results and trends from competition research may help those unfamiliar with the scenario.
- Gather requirements for the digital products we create for clients, validating and documenting them as storyboards for engineers to follow as they build new development items.
- Planning, pricing, back-order management, and launch management execution are all responsibilities for the assigned segments and product lines. Involved in the development and management of enterprises in the United States and across the world.
- Recommends items based on a deep grasp of both the customer’s needs and the company’s commercial goals.
- The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, an outstanding communicator and stakeholder/project manager; customer-centric; critical and creative; critical and creative; effective planner; and passionate learner.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science desirable, with 4 years of problem solving/analytical experience.
- Monitors product KPIs to verify that product objectives are fulfilled; discovers product enhancement possibilities based on findings
- Having a fundamental understanding of product management at its core (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)