26 May 2023
Full-Time Director art – Riyadh Al Khabra
For our top retail customer, you will be responsible for directing a team of creatives including designers, copywriters, merchandisers, and marketing partners. You will be involved in every step of the process of building our brand, from brainstorming campaign ideas to producing visuals for print, digital, and in-club media.
Job Title : Director art
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.6 per hour.
Company : A—B
Job Type : Full-Time
- In charge of a group of designers and writers, you must generate promotional materials that boost sales and fortify the brand.
- Creative shopper marketing and consumer promotion materials are created for agency, client, and new business initiatives.
- Produce advertising materials for online channels including email, website, online display, and others as directed.
- Achieve or exceed sales, customer retention, and new business targets.
- Follow brand and campaign guidelines to deliver content that is consistent with the brand and gets results.
- Keep the project’s creative standards and guidelines constant and in line with the needs of the client, the brand, the store, and the business as a whole.
- The ability to work with a variety of product requirements and familiarity with promotional media vendors are also desirable.
- Take charge of the overall aesthetic direction of a number of different projects and campaigns while also participating actively in their design and producing innovative, user-friendly visual elements.
- In collaboration with the Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management departments, lead creative projects and teams from concept to pixel-perfect delivery.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings with internal clients, oversee project tasks, and offer suggestions for addressing company needs.
- superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with others at all levels
- A BFA in graphic design, advertising, or a closely related field is required, or an equivalent degree in visual design.
- awareness of how to effectively incorporate a brand into every part of a campaign, as well as expertise in brand building.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and maintain high standards of quality and precision is essential. Self-starter who also works well with others.
- a desire to help others by using narrative and technological means to motivate individuals to alter their lives and the environment around them.