Full-Time Director of Finance / Controller – Al Namas
By planning, budgeting, and reaching the department’s scheduled targets and productivity, the controller will serve as a tactical and strategic business partner to operations and other functions, ultimately serving as a critical member of the management team. They are in charge of managing the controlling functions, which include producing periodic financial reports, maintaining an adequate system of records, and implementing a comprehensive set of controls and budgets to mitigate risk, improve the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
Job Title : Director of Finance / Controller
Location : Al Namas, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.42 per hour.
Company : CGG
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cash flowing projections for the organization is important.
- Ascertain that all account reconciliations are performed on schedule.
- Accounts in the general ledger must be maintained and analysed.
- The candidate should prepare monthly financial statements and update cash estimates.
- Daily tracking and review of audits is required of the job applicant.
- Examine the expenses and advantages.
- The processes of employee reimbursement and accounts payable should be managed.
- It is preferable if you have a CPA license.
- The salary for this position is based on your years of experience.
- This role requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related profession. It is advised that you have a master’s degree.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- An applicant must demonstrate self-motivation, initiative, and self-discipline.
- The job seeker should have efficient and consistent financial and managerial skills.
- The candidate should have some accounting software experience.
- Quickly grasp new concepts and apply them as directed.