26 May 2023
Full-Time Director of Forensic Accounting – Tathlith
We want you to have strong investigative abilities as well as a thorough understanding of accounting procedures. You should also be organized and prepared to fill out complete reports for attorneys and law enforcement officers. In court, you should be able to convey your results calmly and professionally. An competent forensic accountant should have a strong understanding of legal, tax, and accounting concerns, as well as the ability to write reports.
Job Title : Director of Forensic Accounting
Location : Tathlith, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.36 per hour.
Company : PRO IS Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Having a CPA or CFE license is preferred.
- You’ve worked as a forensic accountant, a certified public accountant, or in a similar field for at least three years.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Obtaining a master’s degree in accounting is highly recommended.
- Your income is determined by the number of years you have worked in this position.
- As needed, communicates with the insured or claims adjuster.
- Exceptional knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) .
- Two administrative tasks that must be controlled are time management and bill preparation.
- Check claim evaluations and reports for accuracy before forwarding them to the carrier.
- It’s a plus if you know how to use a computer and Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities are also essential, as is the ability to make adult decisions.
- It is essential to have good written and vocal communication abilities.
- Expertise in investigation and analysis.
- Ability to manage projects effectively.