26 May 2023
Full-Time Director, Program Marketing – Abha
As part of a national team, the Digital Media Specialist will oversee the implementation and evaluation of all funded social media initiatives at the national and state levels of government. In order to support the organization’s goals, this position will assist in the development and implementation of paid social media programs, with a focus on ways to improve related KPIs and achieve targets. It will also communicate important initiatives, dates, and promotions, as well as keep up with changes in the online marketing environment.
Job Title : Director, Program Marketing
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.28 per hour.
Company : Presbyterian
Job Type : Full-Time
- Optimal customer return is achieved by analyzing campaign data and adjusting as necessary utilizing call and conversion tracking. Provide the Digital Marketing Manager with textual information for monthly or quarterly client reports.
- Receives just the most basic coaching. In most circumstances, the employee does his or her allocated work alone, requesting supervisory assistance only when necessary. It is possible to assess the work when it is completed.
- Drive performance from third-party creative agency paid digital platforms or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies with the help of the Acquisition Manager.
- Ability to read and comprehend literary works such as novels and short stories as well as scholarly and technical articles and reports is a need. Only people with a four-year college degree are usually eligible for this kind of instruction. However, practice and self-study may help.
- A/B test ideas must be generated and implemented on a regular basis. By spotting important patterns and concepts, you may assist the digital team in preparing for the next test.
- Customer service is excellent for both internal and external clients. It is your job to make sure that everyone knows what the organization’s goals are.
- Organize and run paid campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and so on.
- Working collaboratively with the company’s digital analytics team, give reports, analysis and recommendations for sponsored social advertising. It’s important to verify that campaign reports are still accurate and current.
- Verify that the content of a website is search engine optimized, accessible, and that all links function (quality assurance). Determine the performance of campaigns and efforts by using and analyzing internet data.
- Utilizing digital assets, researchers look at people’s attitudes. It is imperative that IT experts and business leaders work together to solve complicated issues. It may be beneficial to identify and document unconventional techniques in order to facilitate collaborative activities and processes
- To be successful in this field, you must have great interpersonal skills as well as the ability to utilize technology.
- Two years’ experience in digital marketing, internet/intranet website design or maintenance, or social media strategy, as well as business writing experience in a creative setting.
- First-year employees must engage in social media advertising or other forms of digital media marketing, such as digital display.
- This person can successfully interact with people from several departments.
- Being able to manage a large number of tasks at the same time while adhering to stringent timelines