26 May 2023
Full-Time Dishwasher II – Abha
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and hygienic requirements, glasses, tableware, kitchen utensils, and other goods using machine and manual cleaning processes. Assists in keeping the dishwashing and busing areas clean, safe, and sanitary.
Job Title : Dishwasher II
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 12.16 per hour.
Company : Uncle Julio’s
Job Type : Full-Time
- Clean dishes should be organized and stacked. Dishes are delivered to the cook’s line and other related storage locations when they are clean.
- The organization’s mission, vision, and basic principles are embodied in this article.
- Prior to distribution, rewashes contaminated plates.
- By phone, written correspondence, e-mail, or in person, providing information to superiors, coworkers, and subordinates.
- Examine work procedures and operational difficulties to evaluate if any improvements in service, performance, or safety may be made.
- Once each hour, drain the water from the dish machine.
- Before putting dishware, glasses, tableware, and other kitchen items in the washing machine, be sure they’re clean.
- When the temperature in the dish machine wash or rinse cycle drops below the safe limit, the administrator must be alerted.
- Clean up the area surrounding the outside of the restaurant and the rubbish can.
- Inquire with guests about their satisfaction with the meal and service, as well as any complaints.
- Professionalism and good judgement are required in a variety of situations.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written).
- A high school diploma (or its equivalent) is needed of all applicants.
- Understanding of the ideas and methods for providing guest and personal services, including assessing visitor needs, meeting service quality standards, and assessing guest satisfaction.
- Capacity to read and comprehend written material and concepts.