27 May 2023
Full-Time Dishwasher/Utility Steward – Uglat Asugour
The Dishwasher is in responsible of keeping dishes, serving ware, and other equipment in good working order. Additionally, the employee may be assigned to additional useful responsibilities. The principal functions and responsibilities of the post may vary.
Job Title : Dishwasher/Utility Steward
Location : Uglat Asugour, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 11.06 per hour.
Company : Anson 11
Job Type : Full-Time
- Before you put your dishes, glasses, tableware, and other kitchen items in the washing machine, be sure they’re all clean.
- Dishes that have been cleaned should be organized and stacked. Clean dishes are transported to the cook’s line and other relevant storage areas.
- When the temperature in the dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below the safety threshold, the manager must be notified.
- Notifying supervisors, coworkers, and subordinates by phone, letter, e-mail, or in person.
- Inquire about the visitors’ pleasure with the meal and service, as well as any complaints they may have.
- Prior to distribution, rewashes contaminated plates.
- The organization’s mission, vision, and basic principles are embodied in this article.
- Examine work practices and operational issues to see how you may improve service, performance, and/or safety.
- Every hour, drain the water from the dish machine.
- Clean up the area in front of the restaurant, including the trash can.
- In any situation, professionalism and maturity are important.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for applicants.
- Oral and written communication skills are required.
- Awareness of models and principles for providing visitor and consumer expenses, such as analyzing visitor needs, adhering to service quality standards, and assessing guest satisfaction.
- The ability to read and comprehend written material and concepts is a must-have talent.