Full-Time DTC Digital Marketing Manager – Al Makhwah
As part of the Business’s Industrial Aftermarket, the E-Commerce Manager is responsible for establishing and implementing Company’s e-commerce strategy, managing its integrated company and distributor platforms, and extending its digital presence. In this role, you’ll be in charge of making the most of leads and improving your methods for generating them. E-Commerce development strategy plans developed and implemented by successful candidates will provide additional revenue and profit returns. E-Commerce managers that succeed in this role have a thorough understanding of the current industrial E-Commerce market needs, including but not limited to performing technology-based market research, discovering consumer voice and preferences and competitive analysis. In this role, you’ll collaborate with people from a variety of departments, including Product Management, Market Management, Communications, Sales, Engineering, and Operations.
Job Title : DTC Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Al Makhwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.13 per hour.
Company : Vestiaire Collective
Job Type : Full-Time
- By integrating sales-related information, industry norms, and new breakthroughs, we are developing approaches to increase sales in our online store.
- Worked with the company to construct new online shopping sites as well as to maintain and secure them using web application firewalls. Managing and monitoring the work of independent web design and development companies are among the duties.
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of an e-commerce platform, such as software integrations and merchant and retailer relationships, function smoothly.
- Management of a project comprises defining the project’s scope and goals, establishing deadlines, managing time, preparing for possible contingencies, budgeting, coordinating with vendors, and tracking/monitoring progress.
- Planning and budgeting for e-commerce, including new web development and platform maintenance, is part of this position’s responsibilities.
- Establish feature requirements, monitor development, conduct user acceptance testing, and deploy new functionality with the help of internal and external teams (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development).
- This person’s primary responsibilities include e-commerce, data security, site hosting, and digital and direct marketing activities.
- Maintain and be responsible for product catalog accuracy (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Data on sales, new products, and offer code performance may be analyzed weekly or monthly to provide reports.
- Marketing duties must be accomplished on time and within cost constraints.
- Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are needed analytics tools.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing management, business administration, information systems, or another closely related field.
- The applicant should have a desire to learn and improve his skills on a regular basis, as well as a desire to be a leader, as well.
- For this position, you should have at least two years of online selling experience and/or have worked in an auction house selling collectibles.
- Extensive knowledge in e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution, and shipping, as well as fraud detection and loss prevention, as well as integration with payment gateways