18 Mar 2023
Full-Time DTC Digital Marketing Manager – Al-Muzahmiya
When it comes to managing the company’s online storefronts, we need someone who is very organized. When it comes to direct to consumer sales, you’ll be in charge of everything from website administration to social media management and research and development. The E-Commerce Manager will also be in charge of keeping track of the company’s weekly financials as well as its stock of products. Managing, coordinating, and developing the areas listed below will be their responsibility, and they will report to the Marketing Manager.
Job Title : DTC Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Al-Muzahmiya, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.36 per hour.
Company : Robert Half
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work alongside various teams internally and externally (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development) to document functionality requirements, oversee development, perform user acceptance testing, and deploy new functionality.
- Conducting analysis and reporting on weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and success of offer codes
- Using sales-related knowledge, current standards, and new advancements to increase sales in our online business.
- Ensure that an e-commerce platform’s day-to-day operations, including software integrations, merchant and retailer partnerships, run smoothly.
- Project Management; clearly describing the scope and goals of the project, fulfilling deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and processes, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities, and tracking/monitoring procedures.
- New web development and platform maintenance are part of the E-Commerce annual planning and budgeting.
- Manages new web development, web maintenance, web hosting and web application firewall for all e-commerce websites. Manages external web development agencies and coordinates with internal IT resources
- In order to keep the catalog up-to-date and accurate, this is a high focus (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- This person’s primary responsibilities include e-commerce, data security, site hosting, and digital and direct marketing activities.
- Marketing activities are planned, executed, and overseen to ensure that they are finished on-time and on-budget.
- The applicant should have a desire to learn and improve his skills on a regular basis, as well as a desire to be a leader, as well.
- A bachelor’s degree in a subject related to your career goals is a minimum requirement.
- analytical abilities honed via use of technologies like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- All of the following abilities are required: digital marketing and analytics, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, and payment gateway integration.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a minimum of two years of experience selling online or at an auction house where collectibles are sold.