18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Duane Reade Pharmacy Assistant – Dhahran Al Janub
Subordinate to a certified Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Assistant greets customers in person or by phone, processes new and refill prescriptions, prints computerized or written prescription labels, packages and ships prescriptions and pharmaceuticals, and supports pharmacy staff with administrative tasks.
Job Title : Duane Reade Pharmacy Assistant
Location : Dhahran Al Janub, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.5 per hour.
Company : Healthpoint
Job Type : Full-Time
- As a result of an emergency, the person who is called in to cover sick calls, cover vacant positions, make changes to the workload, and work on projects is called in.
- Pharmacy and corporate goals can only be met if patients are treated with kindness, care, and efficiency while receiving the necessary drugs and information.
- Verify that all medications have been safely and securely stored in compliance with the requirements of the Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy, among other sources of guidance and direction.
- duties of this role include filling floorstock requests from patient care areas, submitting charges to the appropriate cost centers, and receiving supplies from wholesalers or other suppliers among others.
- The prescription must include the following information: name of medicine, dosage, strength, directions on how to use, amount to be prescribed, any specific instructions, and information on how to get a new prescription. Is aware that generic or therapeutic substitutions may be possible.
- A broad understanding of the market, competition, customer needs, distribution channels, and Company offers for the allocated product is gained via this position’s duties (s)
- Repaints and/or labels non-sterile and sterile goods and extemporaneous doses in line with pharmacy batch record specifications.
- The sale of prescriptions may be permitted once a patient’s identification has been validated, such as via a claim check or examination of a health plan card.
- Manage cash, credit, and check transactions at the point of sale and ensure that all monetary transactions are correct. When you finish your shift, reconcile all of your daily register transactions and look for inconsistencies.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment, cleans the area on a regular basis, and follows proper disposal procedures.
- you must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere.
- There are several responsibilities that pharmacies and other healthcare professionals have when it comes to distributing prescription drugs. This includes carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies.
- Demonstrates proficiency in carrying out all of the automated distribution activities and obligations that have been assigned.
- so fixated on perfection that they can’t help but spot any flaws in their work
- outstanding organizational skills, combined with the ability to think critically and make sound judgments are required.