25 May 2023
Full-Time Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect , Remote- $180K – Buraydah
We need a Solution Architect to oversee multiple-site storage modernization. The System Architect will analyze, develop, plan, and deliver the new storage solution over this five-year contract.
Job Title : Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect , Remote- $180K
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 74.32 per hour.
Company : Amazon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creation of white papers, proposals, and briefings exhibiting the organization’s thought leadership skills, and support of different marketing and business development initiatives via customer engagement.
- Complies with customer IT architectural needs, including the creation of specific solutions for public or private cloud platforms, system integration, and external interfaces for these systems.
- Create and implement new and innovative solutions to fulfill your clients’ technology demands, plan and perform new research independently, and interact with individuals within and outside of companies.
- Achieving cost, time, function, and quality objectives while developing and implementing cutting-edge solutions in support of significant capture projects Assist in the development of capture strategies via technical leadership, including the formulation and marketing of distinctive value propositions.
- Involving other departments’ data scientists, engineers, and researchers in your R&D initiatives from conception to completion.
- While dealing with both functional and technical requirements, including the selection of software, your duties included doing business analysis and building solutions, as well as working with both.
- Cloud-based solutions, system integration, and external interfaces may all be implemented in accordance with the client’s information technology architecture.
- Architects work with other architects to make architecture in order to support the product vision and meet current and future cross-functional important architectural needs and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Identifying and securing financing for future machine learning and artificial intelligence research projects should be a priority, and this may be done via partnerships with potential sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- Conceptualize and logically design product solutions for people, process and technology for the enterprise, application and security architects.
- To succeed in this role, you must be able to describe a broad variety of solution types including new system builds, legacy enhancements, build vs. buy analysis, integrating COTS software packages, SSO, and P2P systems.
- I.T. experience of 10 years or more, with 5 years in software development or application design and 5 years in solution architecture. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field, or comparable education and/or work experience HS diploma or GED needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 12-15 years of previous relevant experience required, or Masters degree with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience required. Industry qualifications will be taken into account in addition to years of experience.
- Data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture experience. Supervised and unsupervised deep learning techniques including convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and gated recurrent unit; data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages like TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and Python analytics.
- to manage software vendor evaluations, write or supervise the construction of software design blueprints, and provide technical justifications for software portfolio technical planning and solution implementation