18 Mar 2023
Part-Time E-Commerce Intern – Al-Ahsa
Internships involve students or recent graduates working for a company for a set amount of time in order to get relevant work experience. Someone who can easily adapt to new situations and demands. Good communication skills are essential for working with others and teaching students.
Job Title : E-Commerce Intern
Location : Al-Ahsa, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.46 per hour.
Company : Touro University
Job Type : Part-Time
- Internship Responsibilities in a Nutshell (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- adheres to all safety and risk management policies and procedures set forth by the employer.
- helps maintenance staff and food service staff who are cleaning, maintaining, cooking, or serving in facilities for commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, or other establishments.
- There’s a chance you’ll be assisting a wide range of business units or collaborating with other sections of the company.
- It is expected that you will lend a hand to the team as they carry out their various projects (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- Keep track of all department booking data including offers, contracts, and event calendars.
- You’re invited to join the user experience researcher in usability testing our software.
- prompt responses to questions about holding spots and scheduling at a variety of locations.
- Develops skills in the use and upkeep of machinery as required.
- Creates familiarity with the organizations and end-users that you’ll be working with.
- Capable of organizing one’s time and priorities effectively.
- Essential work duties can be performed with or without reasonable accommodations if the candidate has the requisite knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience and can explain and demonstrate this.
- a capacity for critical thought, as well as the ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Able to operate a computer and other typical office machinery with ease.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are required.