27 May 2023
Full-Time Ecommerce Media Specialist – Al Sulaimi
Our client, the account team, and the creative department are all searching for an experienced Digital Media Specialist to help them meet their KPIs and targets. The paid digital expert is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the ad campaign fulfills the objectives of the client using a blend of market research, analysis, pricing structures and considerations.
Job Title : Ecommerce Media Specialist
Location : Al Sulaimi, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.17 per hour.
Company : Adobe
Job Type : Full-Time
- By swiftly responding to inquiries, customer care is offered to both internal and external customers. Communicates the organization’s goals to all levels of the public, the media, other organizations, and government bodies.
- Assist Acquiring Manager in motivating third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies to achieve their goals
- Create sponsored social efforts with the help of the company’s digital analytics team. See whether campaign reports are up to date by checking them out.
- To begin and run an ad campaign on a social media platform like Facebook or Instagram, all you need to do is learn how to put it up properly.
- Review that a website’s content is optimized for search engines, easy to find, and that all links work (quality assurance). Using and analyzing internet data, you can find out how well campaigns and other efforts are doing.
- It offers some direction. Workers are expected to do the bulk of their job independently of management. If you’re curious, you may see the final result.
- By using call and conversion monitoring, clients are able to evaluate campaign statistics and make any modifications. A Digital Marketing Manager should send out client reports on a regular or quarterly basis.
- Among other things, one must know how to read both fiction and nonfiction, as well as how to read a lot of different kinds of texts. This kind of training is usually only for people who have gone to college for four years. There are many ways to learn it, but it can also be taught.
- Using digital assets, researchers study people’s attitudes. To overcome complex issues, IT specialists and business executives must collaborate. It may be useful to record unexpected ways to facilitate collaborative work.
- Regularly generate and run A/B tests. Find patterns and insights to share with the digital team so that the next test may be better prepared.
- One year of sponsored social media advertising, or other digital media efforts, such as display, is required for this position.
- As site designers, digital marketers, social media strategists, and business writers, it is simple to see why these skills are in such great demand.
- managing a large number of projects at the same time with the capacity to establish and meet deadlines
- Everyone in the Communications Team is looking forward to working with you.
- For this role, you need to be good at working with people, keeping track of things, and using technology.