18 Mar 2023
Full-Time eCommerce Strategist, Manager – Marat
We are seeking an organized E-Commerce manager to handle the company’s E-Commerce platform. The E-Commerce Manager will be accountable for monitoring and managing the Company’s Direct to Consumer business in its entirety, including but not limited to website administration, social media management, research and development, weekly financials and inventory management, and marketing. They will be responsible for the management, coordination, and development of the following areas and will report to the Marketing Manager.
Job Title : eCommerce Strategist, Manager
Location : Marat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.25 per hour.
Company : Everlast Worldwide
Job Type : Full-Time
- The catalog must be kept up to date and accurate using this procedure (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Using sales skills, industry conventions, and fresh innovations to boost our online store’s sales.
- Plans, executes, and oversees allocated marketing initiatives to ensure that they are completed on time and within budget.
- Assure that the day-to-day operations of an e-commerce platform function properly, including software integrations, merchant and retailer relationships.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external departments (including Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development) to identify feature requirements, track development, conduct acceptance testing with end users, and roll out new functionality.
- For all e-commerce websites, manages new web development, web maintenance, web hosting, and web application firewall. Coordinates with corporate IT resources and manages external web development companies.
- E-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations are all areas of focus for this individual.
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through and offer code performance
- New web development and platform maintenance are part of the E-Commerce annual planning and budgeting.
- Project management include precisely defining the project’s scope and goals, fulfilling deadlines, managing time, contingency planning, budgeting, organizational and vendor skills, and tracking/monitoring processes.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing management, business administration, information systems, or another closely related field.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a drive to continually learn and improve his abilities.
- Competencies in e-commerce order fulfillment and delivery as well as payment gateway integration as well as the identification of fraudulent activity are all necessary.
- Analytical technologies such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are necessary.
- Preference is given to those with at least two years of experience selling collectable goods online and/or in an auction atmosphere.