26 May 2023
Full-Time Economic Assistant – Al Qatif
The Economist will undertake market, industrial, and economic research in order to support corporate goals and problem-solving activities. Compiling and sharing findings with stakeholders, the individual will use various data collecting and statistical approaches to arrive at conclusions that can be interpreted.
Job Title : Economic Assistant
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.36 per hour.
Company : Netflix
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitors and analyzes economic programs and priorities by developing statements of economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions based on integrated economic analysis in order to identify whether or not objectives are being reached.
- The accounting and financial reporting systems are regularly updated. A budget is created for each month, and any errors detected in the financial reporting system are addressed.
- Prepare for a speech or essay with the audience in mind, and prepare for a speech or essay with the audience in mind.
- Identify the data and methodologies that will be used to conduct comprehensive, impartial research that will fill knowledge gaps and serve as a basis for future policy and planning.
- Ensures that personnel receives information and training as required and permitted; responds to information requests and provides help to other government agencies and the general public within the extent of authority
- Aim for rapid data analysis and the development of new goods and services based on cutting-edge analytics with the usage of large and diversified datasets.
- Research, evaluation and interpretation of data, development of benefit estimates and reporting of findings shall follow the guidance of a senior economist.
- Monitor and alter existing models and prototypes as necessary to enhance and improve the core models and group research objectives that you wish to accomplish.
- Gathering economic data, comparing previously submitted data with current events, and determining the correlations between relevant economic features for explicitly defined objectives can all be accomplished through the use of survey data.
- Research sponsors, management, or senior staff may have problems that need to be solved. Then, plan the study, coordinate the execution, and report on the results.
- It is necessary to plan, obtain information, analyze and evaluate it, draw conclusions from it, and write a report for each individual economic research project as part of the overall process of doing economic research.
- Only a Bachelor’s or higher degree in something else can be used to get the experience you need.
- Capable of managing many moderate to difficult projects at the same time and troubleshooting data quality concerns.
- Skills in a variety of communication mediums, including but not limited to: business, academic, media, and governmental.
- Presentation and report writing skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.