18 Mar 2023
Full-Time eLearning Instructional Designer – Dhahran Al Janub
we’re seeking for an Instructional Designer. We are looking for someone to help us develop and manage a comprehensive library of technical training materials for our workers. With the help of Program Managers and peers in the field of instructional design and learning administration as well as a diverse group of subject matter experts and collaborators, you’ll create hundreds of highly engaging and successful learning experiences.
Job Title : eLearning Instructional Designer
Location : Dhahran Al Janub, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 47.71 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop educational needs on a global and regional scale with colleagues, as well as learning goals and course materials that are both interesting and informative.
- Provides assessment components in order to evaluate outcomes and ensure alignment with corporate goals in order to establish the effectiveness of educational programs.
- Cooperates with instructional designers to build solutions that fit with the organization’s business plans and objectives imperatives by conducting needs/audience analysis and designing performance targets, learning plans, and instructional strategies.
- It is important to establish a uniform set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards as well as any applicable compliance requirements.
- Manage many projects at the same time in a fast-paced, confusing environment, all while producing high-quality work on time.
- Develop courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional content in accordance with adult learning theory for e-learning delivery.
- Researchers/organizers of information and content creators who translate difficult knowledge into professionally written, concise, interactive online or multimedia teaching are in high demand today.
- Faculty and staff personnel will benefit from training in the essential technical and educational skills as students learn how to build and deliver new, engaging e-learning courses.
- Resources that may be used to assist training include a wide range of e-learning and assessment tools including quizzes and presentations, along with instructor manuals, videos, and audio recordings.
- Give tips on how to increase the educational value of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations by monitoring technological and commercial advances in the field.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership approach all need a basic understanding of business and management fundamentals.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are needed along with the ability to influence others in their sub-team and the wider program team. A laser-like focus on results is also necessary.
- A working knowledge of computer systems, including but not limited to: data entry through keyboard/mouse/telephone/headset, and active listening while inputting data.
- know how to utilize visual, text, and audio components in multi-media learning materials that you have worked on for two years. know how to employ these components in a broad variety of disciplines.
- Commitment to improvement, creativity, and inventive thinking are all hallmarks of this change agent’s style.