26 May 2023
Full-Time Electrical / Architectural Engineer – Al Duwadimi
As an Engineering Consultant, you will use your innovative and self-motivated abilities as a hands-on, team oriented contributor. You will love the challenge of solving complicated challenges and delivering high-quality goods to clients and improving their business basics.
Job Title : Electrical / Architectural Engineer
Location : Al Duwadimi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 83.89 per hour.
Company : ERM: Environmental Resources Management
Job Type : Full-Time
- Research and suggest new platform features and capabilities that will have an effect on operations, provide value to the organization, support our self-service technology strategy, and enhance the associate experience.
- Employing our knowledge, we assist clients’ asset managers, maintenance engineers, reliability engineers, and anybody else involved in asset maintenance.
- Based on market trends, corporate needs, and existing issue analysis, recommend, execute, and push improvements in the field, resulting in high-quality technology solutions from design to implementation.
- Detecting high-risk exposures, assessing major losses, and developing management strategies for customers are among the services provided.
- Instrumentation design and test execution are necessary for all environmental tests, including as vibration, mechanical shock, temperature, altitude, and humidity testing.
- Industrial organizations study and implement improvement projects to increase asset reliability, reduce costs, and expand production capacity.
- Produce environmental compliance plans, permits, and reports for hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater programs, as well as strategies for spill management and prevention.
- Develop a strategy for promoting the use of Formal with the help of Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams.
- Their work is evaluated to see whether or not it is full and valid. ties together with the functional management of the project state (internal and external).
- To help customers in remaining in compliance with all federal, state, and local standards, we conduct topical research, conduct environmental compliance assessments, and execute follow-up remedial measures.
- Expertise and track record in finding gaps in third-party product and package design
- Engineers who have worked with the ServiceNow platform or a similar service management platform for three to five years are needed.
- Improve team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation processes in order to make teams more responsible for their work.
- A proven ability to comprehend corporate needs, provide new ideas, deal with complex difficulties, and influence appropriate course of action is necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities to effectively express technical knowledge and concepts at all user, market, and business levels. Complementary presenting abilities for engaging clients, disseminating information, and driving results.