19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Employment Immigration Legal Clerk – Wadi Ad-Dawasir
Law Clerk do the administrative work for an attorney or a group of lawyers, like writing and revising documents, managing legal projects, and keeping in touch with clients and regulatory bodies.
Job Title : Employment Immigration Legal Clerk
Location : Wadi Ad-Dawasir, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.02 per hour.
Company : Fawkes IDM
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiles, organizes, and indexes a wide range of evidence exhibits in order to prepare presentations for court hearings and other formal proceedings.
- collect all relevant evidence, identify critical issues, and then produce briefs and other submissions that will be utilized in the case prior to the trial. Each judge on the panel has a summary of the case that includes information on the most likely outcome based on the evidence, as well as a description of the other judges participating.
- They conduct research and, based on the study’s results, provide a proposed opinion for the judge to use in explaining the court’s decision and why it was made.
- Use commercial possibilities relevant to the legal industry as a starting point for developing website features that are appropriate for the legal sector to use.
- In order to determine probable cause, the first stage is to look into and evaluate the need for further evidence or information and devise specific strategies of collecting it.
- Do legal research to find out if the legal arguments and authority given by litigants and their attorneys are true or not. Use discretion and judgment to figure out which issues are important and which aren’t.
- responsible for incorporating, registering, and sending out formal correspondence on behalf of a company.
- Make yourself available to go to the principle’s clients and presentations whenever necessary.
- The law clerk talks about cases with the judge, making sure that all important points are taken into account and that the judge understands his or her point of view. He or she also drafts opinions and orders for both civil and criminal cases, sentencing decisions, and other issues. He or she makes sure that the citation of applicable statutes and precedents is correct.
- Additionally, other work responsibilities should be performed that need the acquisition of skills, knowledge, and physical requirements that are on par with or less demanding than those indicated above.
- ability to understand and apply state law in relation to the Court of Common Pleas’ jurisdiction in civil and criminal cases
- At the time of enrollment or graduation, all applicants must have earned a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree from an authorized law institution.
- Writing opinions, memos, and other legal papers addressing pertinent topics, law, and precedent, as well as judicial positions is required.
- Cooperation with coworkers, acceptance of authority, and courtesy with the public
- Communication skills like as politeness, efficiency, and accountability are critical when working with members of the public or other departments.