Full-Time Engineering Technician – Al Duwadimi
The Engineering Technician is a position that requires both practical and analytical skills. He or she will be responsible for the development of the DVT-forming process, as well as participation in continuous improvement and root cause analysis activities, under the supervision of Manufacturing Engineers. Data entry, reporting, troubleshooting, issue resolution, and logistics will all be part of the job. Mechanical aptitude, the ability to meet tight deadlines, good interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and the capacity to both take direction and work independently are all required of the successful candidate.
Job Title : Engineering Technician
Location : Al Duwadimi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.21 per hour.
Company : Luminex Corporation – A DiaSorin Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examines a wide range of residential and commercial plans, plats, permits, reports, and studies for compliance with ordinances and construction standards; evaluates designs and makes preliminary findings on technical compliance issues. Working with third-party architects and engineers to resolve difficulties and provide direction for code compliance; evaluating and assessing the impact of the planned project; and making suggestions for approval and/or corrective actions to remedy deviations or violations
- Participates in field and topography surveys for design assignments, as well as stake/field layout design components for construction projects; assesses road conditions and decides required remedial steps to repair or resurface highways; inspects work sites to verify designs and project requirements are being followed; He has many fiefdoms to manage.
- Compiling grant, permit, and environmental regulations compliance information as well as providing written legal descriptions of property; interpreting maps and plats; developing or updating different CAD maps; compiling grant, permit, and environmental regulations compliance information.
- Resolves equipment failures and mechanical breakdowns by diagnosing and repairing the problem. Problem-solving abilities (when necessary). This includes replacing old or damaged components, motors, and control systems, among other things.
- Among his or her responsibilities include keeping electronic and hardcopy records of daily department activity; completing project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and keeping database files up to date as needed.
- The following are the tasks that this position is responsible for: The absence of explicit descriptions of the duties does not prevent the task from being categorized if it is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. It’s possible that you’ll be given additional jobs and responsibilities.
- Meeting with design consultants, as well as composing letters and sending out bulk mailings to inform customers about the project, are all examples of engineering customer service. Responses to construction inquiries, as well as complaints and concerns from the public, are also part of the job description.
- Prepares project contract documents and all required permits; develops construction specifications and reviews contractor specifications for compliance with established rules and regulations; organizes bid proposals and cost estimates; reviews materials, labor, and equipment costs for accuracy; and provides technical construction guidance as needed.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, construction quantities, and other project components as required by the given project; provides cost estimates; and verifies the accuracy of third-party contractor computations and calculations.
- Prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, as well as contributes to the design of larger, more complex projects related to public infrastructure.
- Computer hardware and software expertise is required for highway construction. For any reason, you may make use of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble, the internet, spreadsheet programs like Excel and word processing programs like MS Word. (Including Microsoft Word).
- A urine test for illicit drug use is required prior to a candidate’s appointment as a VA employee in a testing-specified position. Failure to take the test will result in exclusion from VA benefits.
- You must have three years of experience in civil engineering surveying or drawing or any other sub-professional civil engineering job that equips you with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities for this role.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- This post requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a related engineering degree.