This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Engineering Technician IV – Khamis Mushait
An Engineering Technician will write test execution and analysis code and scripts in python, C, C++, bash shell, or any other language appropriate for the job. These scripts/code will run tests, collect test artefacts, process test artefacts to determine pass/fail status, and record the results in a stack. Work will be done on the stack to consume and visualize data as well as report on KPIs (KPIs). They will be able to work independently, document and present their findings, and troubleshoot issues.
Job Title : Engineering Technician IV
Location : Khamis Mushait, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.07 per hour.
Company : L3Harris Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Updates and maintains both electronic and paper records of daily department activities; keeps thorough project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and, as needed, maintains database files.
- County engineers gather, analyze, and use operational data to support the County’s infrastructure. for construction projects and for design assignments, staking out design components in the field and performing field surveys Inspecting construction sites to check that the plans and project standards are being followed and that they are being repaired or resurfaced is part of the job of a road maintenance specialist.
- Responds to and repairs equipment that has stopped working or has broken down mechanically. Problem-solving (when necessary). Replaces worn/defective parts, motors, and control devices, among other things.
- Prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects using GPS, GIS, and CADD software, as well as contributes to the design of larger, more complex projects related to public infrastructure.
- Verifies third-party contractor calculations utilizing in-depth knowledge of engineering concepts and methods and calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, construction quantities, and other project components as required by the given project.
- Proposals, cost estimates, contract paperwork, permits, and materials, labor, and equipment expenses are all reviewed to ensure compliance with set requirements. Technical assistance is provided for construction as needed.
- This role’s typical responsibilities are listed below. The absence of clear descriptions of the requirements does not rule them out if the task is similar, related, or logical for this classification. It’s possible that more responsibilities will be assigned.
- Examines a wide range of residential and commercial plans, plats, permits, reports, and studies for compliance with ordinances and construction standards; evaluates designs and makes preliminary findings on technical compliance issues. Working with third-party architects and engineers to resolve difficulties and provide direction for code compliance; evaluating and assessing the impact of the planned project; and making suggestions for approval and/or corrective actions to remedy deviations or violations
- Provides engineering customer service, meets with professional design consultants, organizes public outreach and develops information for distribution, draughts letters and mass mailings for project explanations, responds to construction inquiries, and responds to citizen concerns, inquiries, and complaints.
- Writing legal descriptions of real estate; interpreting maps and plans; creating or updating various CAD maps; accumulating data on compliance with requirements for grants, permits, and environmental restrictions.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or another similar engineering area.
- There must be some familiarity with roadway design software and computer usage. AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets, word processing, State software for road and bridge, and other programs are used as required or directed.
- For this role, you’ll need at least three years of surveying, drawing, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or the comparable combination of education and experience.
- Prior to their appointment, all applicants who have been provisionally selected for VA employment in a testing-specific role must undertake a urine screening for illegal drug use. Refusal to take the test will result in a denial of benefits from the VA.
- It is necessary to have exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.