26 May 2023
Full-Time Engineering Technician – Medina
Using python, C, C++, bash shell, or another language relevant to the task, an Engineering Technician will write test execution and analysis code and scripts. These scripts and code will run tests, collect test artefacts, process test artefacts to decide pass/fail, and save the results in a stack. Work on the stack will be done to consume and visualize the data, as well as report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). They’ll be able to work independently, document and present their findings, and troubleshoot problems.
Job Title : Engineering Technician
Location : Medina, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.4 per hour.
Company : Bunnell Lammons Engineering
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiling grant, permit, and environmental regulations compliance information as well as providing written legal descriptions of property; interpreting maps and plats; developing or updating different CAD maps; compiling grant, permit, and environmental regulations compliance information.
- Provides engineering support to project managers; develops construction specifications and reviews contractor specifications for compliance with established rules and regulations; organizes bid proposals and calculates cost estimates; prepares project contract documents and all required permitting; reviews materials, labor, and equipment costs to ensure accuracy; and provides construction technical guidance as needed.
- Prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects using GPS, GIS, and CADD software; and works with engineers and other staff to aid in the development of solutions for resolving City infrastructure needs.
- In order to keep the County’s infrastructure up and running, engineers and operational data are being acquired, examined, and assessed. Staking out and conducting field and topographical surveys for design tasks are common practises in the construction industry.. Inspects construction sites to ensure that the plans and specifications of the project are being fulfilled and manages a number of fiefs to mend or resurface roads depending on their current state.
- Provides engineering customer service, meets with professional design consultants, organizes public outreach and produces information for dissemination, draughts letters and bulk mailings for project explanations, and answers to citizen concerns, queries, and complaints.
- Handles electronic and paper records of daily department activity; maintains complete project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects; and updates database files as needed.
- Examines a variety of residential and commercial plans, plats, permits, reports, and studies for ordinances and construction standards compliance; assesses designs and provides preliminary conclusions on technical compliance difficulties. Working with third-party architects and engineers to resolve issues and offer code compliance direction; evaluating and assessing the impact of the planned project; and making recommendations for approval and/or remedial actions to address deviations or violations
- Responds to and fixes mechanically faulty equipment. Solving issues (when necessary). Replaces worn/faulty components, motors, and controls.
- When a project’s specifications call for a certain set of ratios or volumes to be calculated, a project’s cost estimates are provided as well as the ability to verify third-party contractor computations.
- The responsibilities of this role include the following: If a task is comparable, related, or logically assigned to this categorization despite the lack of precise explanations of its responsibilities, it may still be classified as such. Additional duties and obligations may become yours if you’re assigned them.
- Three years of surveying, drafting, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or any combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
- As a condition of their appointment, all applicants for VA employment in a testing-specific role must undertake an illegal drug urine screening. When a veteran refuses to take the test, they are automatically rejected by the VA.
- For roadway design, you’ll need to be well-versed in computer hardware and software. Computer-related programs such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble, the internet and spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Excel) are used as needed or required (including Microsoft Word).
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a related engineering degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.