26 May 2023
Full-Time Engineering Technician (US Citizen) – Al Harth
Using python, C, C++, bash shell, or another language relevant to the task, an Engineering Technician will write test execution and analysis code and scripts. These scripts/codes will run tests, collect test artefacts, process test artefacts to decide pass/fail, and save the results in a stack. Work on the stack will be done to consume and visualize the data, as well as report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). They’ll be able to work independently, document and present results, and troubleshoot problems.
Job Title : Engineering Technician (US Citizen)
Location : Al Harth, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.44 per hour.
Company : General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compiling grant, permit, and environmental regulations compliance information as well as providing written legal descriptions of property; interpreting maps and plats; developing or updating different CAD maps; compiling grant, permit, and environmental regulations compliance information.
- Engineering customer service involves meeting with design consultants and producing letters and large mailings. It also entails responding to construction inquiries and public complaints.
- It’s the job of the employee to keep track of daily department activity in both electronic and paper form, as well as to maintain full project records and design/drawing files for given projects.
- There are engineers and operational data that support the County’s infrastructure being gathered, evaluated and analyzed doing field and topographical surveys in the field for construction projects and staking out design components Inspecting construction sites to check that the plans and project requirements are being followed and that they are being repaired or resurfaced is part of the job of a road repairer.
- Preliminary determinations on technical compliance concerns have been established for a range of residential and commercial designs, permits, reports and studies. For code compliance, we collaborate with independent architects and engineers to solve issues, document the project’s specifics, and offer adjustments that will help us remain in the ballpark should things go awry.
- Prepares project contract documents and all required permitting; develops construction specifications and reviews contractor specifications for compliance with established rules and regulations; organizes bid proposals and calculates cost estimates; reviews materials, labor, and equipment costs to ensure accuracy; and provides technical guidance for construction as needed.
- To fix equipment that has mechanically failed or ceased operating. Solving issues (when necessary). Replacing old or damaged components, motors, and controls are some of the tasks you will be tasked with.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, construction quantities, and other project components as required by the needs of the assigned project; gives cost estimates; and verifies third-party contractor calculations utilizing a thorough understanding of engineering principles and procedures.
- An engineering project manager is responsible for preparing detailed plans and requirements, as well as providing input into the design of bigger and more sophisticated projects connected to public infrastructure employing GPS, GIS, and CADD software.
- The following are some of the most common responsibilities of this position. If the work is similar, related, or logically assigned to this categorization, the absence of precise requirements descriptions does not rule them out. More responsibilities could be assigned in the future.
- There must be some familiarity with roadway design software and computer usage. AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets, word processing, State software for road and bridge, and other programs are used as required or directed.
- Communication skills are important.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a closely comparable engineering degree is required for this position.
- A minimum of three years of surveying, drawing, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience that offers the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for this job
- Prior to their appointment, all candidates who have been provisionally chosen for VA employment in a testing specified post must undergo a urine screening for illicit drug use. Refusal to take the exam is grounds for rejection from the VA.