26 May 2023
Part-Time Enterprise Technical Sales Engineer – Dariyah
in charge of putting together and putting in place everything from computers to networks to storage devices. Transportation and packing of equipment could be included in this. Teaching technical and clinical workers and assisting in the implementation are only some of the additional responsibilities that may be assigned to consultants.
Job Title : Enterprise Technical Sales Engineer
Location : Dariyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.29 per hour.
Company : R3
Job Type : Part-Time
- Write equipment and tooling specifications, coordinate and supervise the design, building, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment and tools in accordance with the master schedule, and keep accurate records of all of the work done
- Develop procedures that do not propagate defects to later processes, while also developing countermeasures to those that do so in advance of any following processes.
- Working with the engineering, architectural, and business teams to understand and manage day-to-day capacity and resource management is part of the job description.
- responding to customer inquiries and providing support if necessary by keeping in touch with all relevant divisions within the organization.
- Create and maintain a master engineering schedule for all of your projects. Lead, coordinate, and oversee people in order to fulfill all of the master schedule’s plan goals.
- Assist and justify management’s acquisition and installation efforts by identifying impending hardware/software products and standards and return-on-investment analyses for prospective systems.
- Review application portfolios to discover inter-dependencies and shared infrastructure platform components, as well as to determine whether or not migrations are possible
- Collaborate with clients and suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods.
- Documentation includes but is not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk assessments; process plans; PFDs; work combination tables; design reviews; trial reports; work instructions; condition standards; and capacity tracking.
- Troubleshoot complicated problems on production and test systems. Carry out final quality assurance for completed systems as assigned in line with the EI quality standard.
- you must have at least an Associate’s degree and 6 years’ experience in systems analysis and application development, or you must have at least 8 years of higher education and work experience.
- The ability to thrive and communicate effectively in a fast-paced, constantly-changing workplace requires a collaborative mentality.
- Reading and comprehending paperwork, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, is required for this job. Written and verbal communication skills that are clear and succinct are essential, as well as problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to offer ideas and alternatives that fulfill corporate objectives are required.
- have an innate ability to understand technology as well as a strong desire to learn more about it