19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Entry-Level Data Scientist – Badr
Using the power of data, we’re searching for a Data Scientist to join our team. Think of yourself as a data artist and storyteller, have an ownership, solution, and action attitude, and be able to influence a cross-functional team that works quickly with intent and purpose.
Job Title : Entry-Level Data Scientist
Location : Badr, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.95 per hour.
Company : Grid Dynamics
Job Type : Part-Time
- To be in charge of your own workflow, you need to find and implement high-impact projects, put requests from third parties in order of importance, and make sure projects are finished on time so that the results can be put to good use.
- Analyze and summarize the model findings. Making it easier to grasp the complexities of business documents Inquire about a wide range of possibilities. Procedures and exceptions considered inappropriate have been discovered. Predicts future issues with high accuracy based on existing trends. Studies data from both the financial and statistical realms.
- Proficient at using large data sets to find ways to improve products and processes, as well as models to see how well different actions work. Proven ability to drive business results with database insights.
- Develop short- and long-term solutions utilizing SQL, scripting languages like R, Python, and internal dashboards. Make unambiguous suggestions based on data analysis of prior customer behavior and sales inputs.
- Propose fresh ideas to the development team using data analysis. Use statistics and machine learning to tackle specific business problems. Entrepreneurial company with several teams and customers.
- Discover and operationalize the data’s underlying structure and connections using supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods.
- Looks for and tries to make improvements. Risk-taking, using different methods, and learning as an organization are all encouraged. Shows through actions and words that they want to change. Helps people accept change under pressure.
- In addition to providing insights on Product & Tech operations, you’ll help develop new product growth prospects and momentum. Analytical skills like as SQL, R, Python, and Tableau need to be matched with critical thinking.
- Good time management and independence. Multitasks and prioritizes everyday duties. Completes goals on time and well.
- Transforms current knowledge into performance-enhancing continuous improvement initiatives. Gathers and analyzes data or information on existing and prospective best practice trends. Inquires about concerns that are affecting the advancement of organizational and process difficulties.
- Diplomacy and trust are necessary to inspire or persuade. To thrive in this role, you must collaborate successfully with both internal and external stakeholders. To do one’s duties effectively, one must constantly interact across departments and divisions in order to address problems, offer information, and find solutions.
- If you hold a Master’s in Statistics (or an equivalent quantitative discipline), you’ll require two years’ experience. Machine learning, predictive modeling, big data analytics, exploratory data analysis.
- PhD in Computer Science with a significant amount of research papers in the areas of Virtual Assistant and Natural Language Processing OR Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or comparable technical field with 5 years of relevant job experience.
- A working knowledge of the majority of the following quantitative fields: natural language processing, information retrieval, machine comprehension, question answering/conversational artificial intelligence, reinforcement learning, knowledge graph, causal inference, and design of experiment.
- Preferable experience manipulating and analyzing huge datasets in statistical computer languages (Python, R). Preferred experience with D3.js, matplotlib, etc. A solid grasp of machine learning methods like Random Forest, SVM, k-NN, Naive Bayes, and Gradient Boosting is a plus.