Full-Time Entry-Level Environmental Scientist/Geologist/Engineer – Ar Rass
We’re seeking for an enthusiastic Geologist to join our team! Starting on the first day of your internship, you’ll work with seasoned engineers and scientists to assist customers solve water and environmental problems in their communities. For site investigation and cleanup projects, this person will help with environmental and engineering activities. Candidates must be self-motivated, have excellent writing abilities, and a willingness to work in the field to assist a variety of scientific and engineering projects. To be considered, applicants should have a strong command of the English language, a positive outlook, and the capacity to work both independently and cooperatively in groups.
Job Title : Entry-Level Environmental Scientist/Geologist/Engineer
Location : Ar Rass, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.5 per hour.
Company : Wood Plc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Technically accurate requests for further information, if necessary, and permits/documents that are clearly understood and accordance with prescribed rules and processes are to be produced within the timeframes established in Department rules, recommendations and procedures.
- Project management includes establishing corrective procedures, monitoring implementation/construction, publishing technical reports, and coaching.
- They may be asked to do remedial investigations, remedial system designs, feasibility studies, remedial action plans, groundwater monitoring plans and reports, cost projections, and the preparation of technical publications.
- Solid waste and waste cleaning requests must be evaluated by district or division officials before they may be considered complete. Take a look at the plans and paperwork provided by supervisors or managers for site maintenance.
- Word, Excel and database software abilities are desirable, although knowledge of ArcGIS and CAD is a bonus. A solid understanding of remedial systems and general building and mechanical abilities are a bonus.
- Drilling and well installation monitoring, as well as the recording of soil boreholes, are among the most common tasks. Samples of soil and groundwater will be taken for testing.
- This information must be communicated to management on a regular basis, which is why daily reports must be written and updated. Logistical responsibilities include inventory management and sample transportation.
- Notify project management of any issues, such as cost or time overruns, customer-requested modifications to the scope of the project, liability risk, etc.
- Other duties of this position include making plans for monitoring water quality and evaluating the results of environmental sampling.
- Drillers have a variety of responsibilities, including setting up rigs, conveying management goals to drill crews, and keeping in touch with them to stay on top of mechanical concerns, hole quality, and surveys, to name a few.
- Reporting that pays attention to detail and is correct; collecting geological information and making maps with explanations; able to use all of Microsoft’s programs; Take care of many projects until they’re done.
- In a mining or industrial factory, workers may be exposed to severe temperatures and humidity, electrical shock, and deadly chemicals and explosives.
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s or higher degree in geology and at least 20 semester hours in any combination of mathematics and physics and chemistry and biological science and structural engineering and mining and petroleum engineering as well as computer science in order to meet the requirements of this certificate.
- Ability to execute field and site inspections for groundwater monitoring wells at solid waste sites and for closed landfills.
- It is required that you provide one year of work experience or training at the GS-7 level in your resume. Analysis and data gathering are necessary to meet this criteria. It’s also necessary for you to contribute to the discovery and selling of minerals by providing standard data, doing research, and so on.