26 May 2023
Full-Time Entry Level Landscape Architect – Al-Ghat
Land development and landscape architecture projects, as well as clients, will be handled by the Landscape Architect. At all stages of the design process, the person will collaborate with other design experts and clients, as well as inside the organization. He or she will also successfully communicate verbally, in writing, and visually.
Job Title : Entry Level Landscape Architect
Location : Al-Ghat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 53.82 per hour.
Company : Schoppe Design Associates, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- On-site grading, landscape retention or removal, and preservation zones are all criteria for hillside overlay sites.
- Construction papers must be created using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX, and they must have an appealing visual design solution. To produce novel aesthetic design solutions, it is necessary to have the capability and initiative to do so.
- Before granting a Certificate of Occupancy or releasing financial assurance funds, inspect the site and record the results to ensure that it complies with the authorized final landscaping and irrigation plans.
- Resolves design issues at County Park facilities in response to requests, comments, complaints, and ideas from the public and other stakeholders.
- Services include landscape architectural guidance and professional expertise, construction administration and inspection services, field investigations to obtain information for design and/or facilities-related work, facility/site condition evaluation and inspection, ADA compliance assessments, and narrative scoping programs for construction projects with program requirements and budget/cost estimates.
- Identify limits and possibilities for growth by conducting and recording field research.
- Engineers, architects, and government official’s work together to produce a design that complies with regulatory requirements, provides value to the client’s project, and is long-lasting and weather-resistant.
- Working closely with department agencies, board offices, community organizations, and/or other stakeholders, coordinates and organizes community engagement sessions, public meetings, and/or internal meetings for park initiatives.
- Work with the planning department and other departments to ensure that the final landscaping and irrigation plans are in compliance with zoning regulations.
- Manages and participates in the selection of consultants; produces performance requirements and budget estimates; supervises and directs the work of consultants; analyses performance and work output; examines progress payments.
- Plans, specifications, estimates, bid packages and other contract documentation for assigned construction projects.
- BSc in Landscape Architecture or a closely related discipline from a recognized institution or university. Experience as a Landscape Architect: 5 years; 1 year at a governmental agency The college degree requirement may be waived if you have relevant work
- Knowledge of the principles of landscape architecture, including how plants, soil, building materials, and other similar aspects should be used in the design and construction of landscapes.
- An individual in this role must be able to multitask, as well as self-manage their calendars in accordance with project management criteria or milestones.
- Landscape architecture is created using contemporary technology, design concepts, and engineering principles.