26 May 2023
Full-Time Entry-Level Web Developer – Abha
We need an experienced Web Programmer to transform corporate needs into online-based applications and dynamic internet content, connect databases into a content management system, and adjust the appearance and feel of web sites. Successful candidates can establish project objectives, define requirements, and apply structured analysis to produce program strategies. Must be innovative and have great leadership abilities to encourage and motivate team members.
Job Title : Entry-Level Web Developer
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.15 per hour.
Company : TSR Consulting Services, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- in charge of putting together, collating, and putting together numerous reports and documents pertaining to the system
- On-time completion of projects while adhering to set criteria and high quality standards necessitates the use of estimated schedules.
- You may transform a static design into an amazing user experience utilizing web standards such as HTML5 and CSS2.
- Keep an eye on any data streams from external databases to make sure they are correct and current. Data feeds may be improved and the input process sped up with the usage of third-party apps or APIs
- Using the Adobe Creative Suite, develop and execute new design ideas for a broad range of creative tasks (Flash, PHP, CSS, etc.).
- Designing program flow charts and constructing extensive processing logic are two methods for developing code solutions.
- Be an integral member of a high-performing team and make significant contributions all by yourself.
- The administration of interfaces between third-party applications and customized websites is accomplished via the usage of stored processes.
- Research and use new technologies, standards, and adapt to changes in infrastructure. Work directly with customers to find out what they want and how to make things better in the future. Inquire about how new technologies can be used to speed up the development process.
- Proactively and exemplary customer service is what we want to do for our faculty, staff, and students. We want to answer phone calls, emails, walk-ins, and other types of technical requests in a customer-friendly, quick way.
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced atmosphere, as well as the ability to learn quickly and grasp a wide range of web technologies and approaches
- There are many different parts of an application’s life cycle. Experience with software design patterns, principles, and methodologies, such as object-oriented programming, is required for this job (in both front-end and back-end languages).
- All of these aspects of design, from conception to completion, including benchmarking, testing, and implementation, may be planned by a designer.
- A bachelor’s degree in a comparable discipline is necessary, as is familiarity with visual studio, web programming, and database technologies in.NET (vb or c#) and SQL Server platforms.