Full-Time Environmental Budget and Policy Analyst – Al Hait
The Budget Manager works closely with the Director of Administration Operations to supervise day-to-day office operations, with an emphasis on assisting personnel and ensuring that all office systems and equipment run smoothly and efficiently. The Budget Manager is in charge of purchasing equipment, maintaining the office and equipment, developing procedures, and keeping the personnel up to speed and educated on AV, phone systems, and office equipment. Closely collaborates with IT and serves as a help desk for all office equipment and systems, as well as troubleshooting and software training. The position is also in charge of organizing the Administration department’s budget entry and reporting. The Budget Manager supervises the Merrill Center Receptionist and collaborates with the Company State Office Managers to ensure that they have the tools and training they need to run state and regional offices. This job also assures uniformity and efficiency throughout all offices, as well as with all office supplies and equipment.
Job Title : Environmental Budget and Policy Analyst
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.89 per hour.
Company : Andrus
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepares a composite budget; collects budget data from departments and creates a suggested budget plan; advises departments on suitable budget levels.
- Work that falls beyond the job description, but is still within the employee’s range of responsibilities and the broad occupational group to which he or she belongs.
- Organizes and coordinates the preparation of the annual budget, including operational, performance, and Capital Improvement Program (CIP) budgets.
- Conducts research on budget concerns and examines and analyzes financial data and trends; forecasts future resource availability and makes appropriate recommendations.
- When it comes to making decisions about everything from resource allocation to the quality of the services they get, customers and employees are constantly engaged.
- Short and long-term financial forecasts, as well as multi-year forecast models, are prepared by this position to examine trends in revenue, expenditures, and budgets, as well as identify potential issues in revenue or expenditure control and make recommendations for planning revisions, bonding opportunities or budget adjustments.
- Support the designated divisions by working with the OMB and the OF on a variety of operational and financial issues as well as grant processing.
- Respond accurately to queries about assigned program areas from both internal and external sources, collaborating with stakeholders as needed to ensure timely responses.
- Act as a liaison between department and VP&S Office of Budget on all matters related to departmental budgetary activities. Assist Departmental Administrator in preparation of Budget Narrative.
- For a short- or long-term assignment, the incumbent must build rapport with the department’s operation team and use analytical criteria to track performance consistently and effectively. Setting and adhering to deadlines is critical.
- Flexibility in carrying out job obligations in a variety of work contexts, such as at home, on the road, or in an office.
- Large datasets need a high level of proficiency with, and understanding of, both integrated software solutions and business intelligence tools.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, strong communication and writing skills, multitasking ability, self-motivation, and team player. Knowledge of computer/graphics/desktop and Internet software is required.
- Plus four (4) years of professional management experience involving responsibility for developing, monitoring and administering a diversified operating budget experience, and grant preparation/administration
- Expertise in large-scale public sector finance and budget management encompassing project budgeting, resource allocation, and annual financial reporting theories, ideas, and best practices.