18 Mar 2023
Full-Time EPIC – INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER – Al Qara
You’ll be in charge of creating a training program for a sales team as an instructional designer. SME and cross-functional partners collaborate closely with the Instructional Designer in order to generate high-quality, consistent course materials that support set learning goals and raise employee capabilities.
Job Title : EPIC – INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
Location : Al Qara, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 48.02 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- can transform complex material into clear, succinct, and engaging online or multimedia education
- Manage many projects at the same time in a fast-paced, confusing environment, all while producing high-quality work on time.
- E-learning courses will be developed and delivered by staff who have been trained in the essential technical and educational skills to teach professors and staff.
- Aim to understand local education requirements and then engage with partners to provide instructional resources that meet those needs.
- E-learning courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional information that are congruent with adult learning theory are being developed for delivery via e-learning.
- There are many different types of instructional materials that may be generated to assist with the teaching process, including electronic learning and evaluation tools like quizzes and slideshows, as well as instructor guides, films, and audio recordings.
- With the help of an instructional designer and based on a thorough understanding of the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives, sets performance goals and learning plans as well as instructional strategies to meet the demands of the learners.
- Establish the success of educational programs by using evaluation components to analyze the results and make sure they are in line with company objectives.
- It is critical to develop a consistent set of project and management processes, instruction design standards, and any related compliance requirements.
- This role requires you to keep up with technological and market advancements in the area, and you will be required to suggest new tools and approaches to enhance both the instructional value of course materials and the efficiency of departmental operations.
- Knowledge of the fundamental business and management concepts that are involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership method is required.
- Strong advocate of change who exhibits a continual improvement attitude, resourcefulness, and new thinking, as well as organizational capabilities
- Learning resources for a variety of subjects, including visual, text, and audio components in multi-media learning materials have been developed by me for two years.
- Capacity to input data and navigate effectively while utilizing a keyboard, a mouse, telephone and headphone equipment, and listening while keying information into the system
- Communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to influence others in their sub-team and the wider program team, are essential, as is a laser-like focus on results.