26 May 2023
Full-Time Equipment Operator – 2nd Shift – Eligible for $1500 Sign On Bonus – Uglat Asugour
As an Equipment Operator, you’ll operate heavy District equipment such as transports (semi-tractor/trailers), dozers, excavators, water tenders, engines, and other miscellaneous equipment. You’ll operate a fire dozer and drive a transport vehicle during wildfire emergencies. You may use heavy equipment for non-emergency land management in the District. You’ll organize and/or undertake physical effort to fight wildfires. Duties include operating heavy equipment and doing basic building and ground maintenance.
Job Title : Equipment Operator – 2nd Shift – Eligible for $1500 Sign On Bonus
Location : Uglat Asugour, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.18 per hour.
Company : The Port Authority
Job Type : Full-Time
- Daily clean, arrange, and secure the building. Clean equipment after usage. If you find any difficulties, tell the Equipment Technician.
- Carry out the responsibilities of an Equipment Operator, including but not limited to: logging all equipment operations, maintenance, and gas consumption
- mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, for example, must be used in a safe manner. Manual work such as mowing, repairing, and shoveling of snow and ice, as well as cleaning of culverts,
- Mechanists on the job do routine maintenance and repairs to keep construction equipment working for years to come.
- Transporting and unloading construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers is part of this contract. These supplies are used in building or maintenance projects in the City.
- Utilizing various types of material moving equipment, the worker relocates and places raw materials as well as completed components. Maintaining and running the vehicle properly requires that suitable standard operating procedures be followed as a reference.
- Ensures that all safety norms and requirements are followed to when transporting heavy equipment of the size of medium to big automobiles to the project site.
- Communicates with both internal and external clients, such as cooperators, landowners, the general public, and fire departments. Understands and employs safe working procedures As a team member, works collectively.
- Equipment used in this job includes rubber-tired backhoes, track-mounted excavators and loaders, maintainers and bobcats, street sweepers, and compactors as well as cranes, front-end loaders and front-end loaders.
- Utilizes heavy equipment in accordance with the organization’s safety standards and procedures. Maintains precise documentation of routine equipment inspections and preventative maintenance.
- 6 months as an Equipment Operator I or 1 year in a similar position is required. Work experience may be replaced by education in turfgrass management or a related field.
- The capacity to foster a work atmosphere that values employee equity, diversity, and inclusion while also encouraging teamwork between colleagues.
- Experience and a general equivalency certificate at the high school level or its equivalent (GED), Two years of experience in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, or related machine operation is required, as is a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of being open, fair and inclusive with workers, partners and other stakeholders. The ability to operate and maintain power-driven equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- A working understanding of the risks of the profession and acceptable procedures to prevent against injury, as well as general construction processes, techniques, and materials A high level of manual dexterity and long-term endurance.