Full-Time Equity Research – Life Sciences – Analyst – Al Edabi
You can employ your sports and entertainment knowledge as an Investment Analyst. The Investment team relies on you to price and manage ticket inventory for live events purchased through partnerships. You’ll monitor the sports and entertainment industries to discover how external variables affect secondary market patterns. You’ll analyze such trends and sales data to price tickets appropriately, minimizing our company’s risk and maximizing earnings. You’ll grow our business by finding chances to make our market more dynamic, liquid, and successful. This requires the capacity to react swiftly to the ever-changing live market regardless of time, place, or situation. Imagine the world’s most popular singers announcing their farewell tour or a team clinching a championship game—you’ll gauge demand and secure inventories to give our marketplace clients robust purchase alternatives.
Job Title : Equity Research – Life Sciences – Analyst
Location : Al Edabi, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.72 per hour.
Company : Morgan Stanley
Job Type : Full-Time
- By capitalizing on attractive investment possibilities, it increases corporate growth and market liquidity.
- provides the company with vital information about how the market will act by disclosing information about the supply side and helping to predict the demand.
- Assist investment managers with data organization and short-term pricing projects.
- Maximizes revenue and minimizes risks of certain assets acquired through the company’s various partnerships.
- Support the company’s overarching goals by providing input on how we might enhance our methods, processes, or technology to achieve those goals, and boost team output as a result.
- converts market information into actionable intelligence and potential pricing optimization opportunities.
- You can learn a lot about the inner workings of the department if you show up to all the scheduled team functions.
- Find out the basic concepts that form the basis of the pricing strategies we use in this division.
- Making sure our postings are 100% accurate and seen by as many people as possible is one of the ways we facilitate the introduction of buyers and sellers.
- Get familiar with the inner workings of ticket marketplaces so you can help us give our consumers the best possible service.
- expertise screen-trading financial products or actively profiting from market inefficiencies, as well as a proven ability to spot trends and handle associated risks.
- Proficient at utilizing Excel or Google Sheets to handle and analyze massive datasets, assessing market trends, and taking external factors into account when determining optimal outcomes.
- Ability to design diversified portfolios across asset classes or skill-based games, including a thorough understanding of risk mitigation and the detection of unbalanced reward potential (preferred).
- Flexibility in scheduling is essential, as you may be required to work outside of normal business hours to help us fulfill the needs of our clients.
- expertise in a fast-paced environment, excellent time management skills, and a keen eye for detail characterize my work best.