26 May 2023
Full-Time Escrow Client Account Officer – Al Lith
With the help of our Escrow Officer and Post Closing teams, you’ll assist with different administrative and customer service components of the title and closing process. In the title and escrow sector, you’ve proved your attention to detail, work ethic, and devotion to customer service. If you want to work for a firm where you can learn more about the closing process, apply for the Escrow Assistant job now!
Job Title : Escrow Client Account Officer
Location : Al Lith, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.85 per hour.
Company : JobTracks
Job Type : Full-Time
- You must address any unresolved issues as part of the closing procedure. This consists of trust papers and contract wraps that cover every facet of the transaction. This kind of escrow is more demanding due to the need for more information and responsibility.
- A closing statement will be sent to all parties involved in the transaction after the lender has given final approval. A wide range of parties are included in this: buyers, sellers, agents, mortgage lenders, and more.
- Request a survey, contact the lender, purchase hazard insurance, enter basic order information into an automated system, collect HOA information, and schedule closing dates.
- The Escrow Officer is responsible for data entry, lender balances, processing disbursements and payment transfers, documentation preparation, transaction completion, client advising, and fund administration.
- New clientele is critical to a company’s long-term viability.
- In order to properly fill the escrow folders and file their contents, it is necessary to follow the predetermined escrow processes.
- This application is capable of disclosing transactional information to authorized users and/or determining who is most suited to provide and routing the request accordingly.
- To resolve title issues such as legal descriptions, easements, and lot splits, as well as tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcy litigation, boundary disputes, encroachments, and list pendants, management must work together.
- It is important for a firm to have fundamental principles such as providing excellent service, being trustworthy and respectful to its customers and employees, and making a profit.
- Verify whether the Seller/Buyer package has any preprinted escrow instructions or documents.
- Comply with all licensure-related continuing education requirements set out by the state’s licensing and bonding authorities.
- Excellent cognitive and organizational talents, as well as exceptional customer service capabilities
- a thorough understanding of the work In-depth knowledge of real estate escrow. If required, pass an appropriate exam.
- To ensure that our customers and agents are happy, they must appreciate a good challenge and be able to come up with inventive solutions to difficulties…
- a desire to learn about new technologies and how they may help you do your job better