26 May 2023
Full-Time Escrow Officer – Al Bad’
Under tight supervision, the Escrow Assistant will learn and perform secretarial and administrative activities to help in collecting information and processing of monies for the closure of escrows. Details of a highly confidential nature will be handled in this way. Customer interactions and business are supported by this role.
Job Title : Escrow Officer
Location : Al Bad’, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.64 per hour.
Company : First American Financial Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with management to address title difficulties such as legal descriptions (easements), lot splits (vesting), all tax liens (abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies), boundary conflicts (encroachments), list pendants .
- Follows specified escrow processes to ensure that each escrow folder is correctly filled out and its contents are filed in the correct location.
- Accurately closes residential escrows that may include all-inclusive deeds of trust and wrap contracts. May be asked to put together more complicated and risky closing escrows, such as commercial escrows.
- Implements a unit or branch business development strategy, which involves prospecting and driving to meet clients, in order to maintain and acquire new consumers.
- It may be possible for this application to provide transaction details to authorized parties and/or select who is most prepared to furnish and route the request.
- Upon completion of a pre-move-in survey, the lender, hazard insurance, basic order information, HOA information, and closing dates, you are ready to move in.
- Among the company’s key principles are: service, honesty, faith and respect, responsibility, and profitability.
- A closing statement will be sent to all parties involved in the transaction after the lender has given final approval. A wide range of parties are included in this: buyers, sellers, agents, mortgage lenders, and more.
- Ensure that the Seller/Buyer package has the preprinted sale escrow instructions and any preprinted paperwork necessary.
- In addition to data input, the Escrow Officer is responsible for balancing lender accounts, processing disbursements and payment transfers, document preparation, transaction completion, and client advice.
- Knowing about new skills and being curious about how technology could help you do your job better.
- Extensive knowledge of the job Expertise in home escrow transactions. Passing a suitable test if necessary.
- Only if our agents and clients are able to manage challenges and come up with innovative solutions will our customers and agents be satisfied.
- Comply with all licensure-related continuing education requirements set out by the state’s licensing and bonding authorities.
- The ability to think and organize is just as important as having outstanding customer service abilities.