26 May 2023
Full-Time Escrow Officer – Al Qatif
With the goal of optimizing profitability, the Escrow Assistant assists the Escrow Officer in delivering high-quality services to customers, consumers and employees in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Job Title : Escrow Officer
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.02 per hour.
Company : Bay Equity
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs the correct completion of each escrow folder and the proper filing of its contents in line with specified escrow regulations.
- To close, you must conclude any unfinished business. Documents address all aspects of the transaction including trust documents and contract wraps. This kind of escrow is more difficult to administer due to the additional paperwork.
- Among the company’s key principles are: service, honesty, faith and respect, responsibility, and profitability.
- Make sure that the Seller/Buyer package has all of the preprinted paperwork and sale escrow instructions.
- Authorized personnel may be given access to transaction information, and/or it is possible to identify who is most suited to provide and route a request.
- Contact the lender, get hazard insurance and HOA information, enter basic order information into an automated system, schedule closing dates, and get a builder’s report.
- Title concerns, such as legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, all tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, encroachments, list pendants, etc., should be resolved in conjunction with management.
- Document preparation, transaction closure, customer counseling, and money management are all responsibilities of this individual or team.
- Implements a unit or branch business development strategy, which involves prospecting and driving to meet clients, in order to maintain and acquire new consumers.
- After getting the final OK from the lender, make sure that the final settlement statement is sent to all parties, including buyers, sellers, agents, lenders, and borrowers, before the closing.
- Comply with all licensure-related continuing education requirements set out by the state’s licensing and bonding authorities.
- The ability to learn new skills and be curious about how technology might help you do your job more efficiently
- To satisfy our customers and agents, they must embrace a challenge and be able to solve challenges creatively…
- Position at a more advanced level. Abundant experience with closings in the residential real estate escrow industry. The ability to successfully complete an evaluation, if necessary.
- Having the ability to think critically and plan ahead is just as important as having the ability to provide outstanding customer service.