26 May 2023
Full-Time Estate Manager – Zulfi
The company’s Real Estate Manager will assist in the expansion of the company’s operations in both present and new locations. This individual will do detailed market and competitive research, financial and statistical analysis, and the production of the final report for the new location.
Job Title : Estate Manager
Location : Zulfi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.33 per hour.
Company : Metro Management Development, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- When it comes to real estate, such as operations, transportation, financial management, health and safety risk assessment must be coordinated with many other departments within the company.
- This position serves as the principal point of contact for all internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers in regard to leasing and property rights problems.
- Manages and keeps track of lease and option expiration dates. Contributes to the success of business teams and higher management by assisting them in the coordination of all lease activities such as renewals, relocating, and terminating leases. Coordination of new and closing locations, as well as the coordination of new and closing locations
- Establish and maintain a thorough grasp of the market, as well as an awareness of new shop opportunities and other variables that influence real estate choices.
- Manage all letters of intent (LOIs) in order to accomplish desired strategic outcomes, and collaborate with the legal team to sign any appropriate leases, purchase agreements, and other transactional paperwork, providing business direction and authorization as required to finalize transactions.
- Financial components of the transaction must be tracked and analyzed. Internal authorization of leases and other business transactions enhances efficiency in the industry as a whole.
- Develop strong working relationships and communicate effectively with the construction department and development partners on all elements of new site due diligence, including interacting with local authorities throughout the permitting process.
- Identifying and managing complex environmental hazards during commercial transactions necessitates the cooperation of environmental, health, and safety professionals.
- Assists the business team in the search for and selection of potential sites. Provides business team leaders and other stakeholders with options and suggestions.
- Maintaining control over lease terms, store performance, and rent payments on a monthly basis may be made easier with a portfolio master sheet. Excel is a need for this profession.
- Contracts, such as purchase agreements, leases, and due diligence reports, should be easy for you to read and comprehend.
- In addition to the required education and experience, any combination of education from a recognized institution and relevant experience totaling nine (9) years may substitute for the needed education and experience, with the years being interchangeable year for year.
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and a large volume of work are anticipated as the usual
- An applicant’s ability to speak and write well in English is required, as well as the ability to develop clear and concise documents that nevertheless include all of the relevant details. Their ability to speak in front of both small and large groups is also essential.
- Strong sense of cooperation, as well as the ability to establish connections and get agreement from both internal and external stakeholders on timetables and data needs.