27 May 2023
Full-Time Evening Operations Supervisor – Al Majaridah
Are you looking for an interesting and unique chance to join a dynamic organization that supports the Bank? Cash Services seeks an Operations Supervisor. You will be responsible for the High Speed Processing Operation and employees, while adhering to Treasury and Board of Governors rules, internal controls, and procedures. You should be self-motivated, operationally oriented, love working in a fast-paced workplace, able to manage compliance and productivity needs and inspire personnel to achieve this balance.
Job Title : Evening Operations Supervisor
Location : Al Majaridah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.17 per hour.
Company : ACG Resources
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make very sure all shipping documentation are completed on schedule. Ensure prompt pick-ups and recoveries while saving money. Input customer freight quotes.
- It’s important to make sure that the Federal Reserve’s and the Treasury’s currency operations manuals are followed.
- Maintain accurate accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping for the department’s administrative operations in accordance with the company’s internal policies and state and federal requirements.
- Contributes to the department’s or division’s aims. This person’s feedback influences products, service techniques, and/or business goals. A project manager is responsible for coordinating action plans to attain goals/objectives.
- Working with an autonomous team (s). The management chooses and mentors their staff. Consequently, the team’s general direction is transparent. Conducts team member training sessions. Makes decisions on compensation, hiring, and firing of workers.
- It is critical that employees and others be made aware of any issues that may impede cooperation, processes, resources, or other obligations. Maintaining constant touch with the local Field Engineer is crucial.
- Do all possible to ensure the area is operated effectively, professionally, and in strict conformity with corporate rules and procedures.
- Guarantee that all department workers get specialized and extensive orientation, skills and safety training, suitable materials and information, frequent assessments, and proactive coaching to facilitate their ongoing growth.
- Train and oversee customer service, data entry, dispatch, and warehouse staff for the shift. Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Get to be a leader in your bank or department by taking on leadership roles. A member of this group has the opportunity to play a key role in Federal Reserve System efforts.
- OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or a similar subject may substitute for 6 months of experience.
- There must be a minimum of two years of experience in the relevant field (preferably in a cash handling environment). Applicants who already have prior banking expertise will be given priority. Experience serving in a supervisory capacity within an operations team or another functional area that is relevant is necessary for level II. In order to advance to Level III, you need to have at least five years of experience.) Experience that is significant includes things like completing work in collaboration with other individuals and displaying great leadership abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, the internet, and job-specific software packages. Multiply and divide with US and/or international currency, weight, volume, and distance measures, in addition to other units.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others. A person’s ability to delegate labor and/or duties to others in order to optimize the efficiency of both the organization and the individual. Customer-oriented. Customers and their demands must always come first; a strong ability to build and maintain effective connections is essential to success.
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor’s degree in logistics or supply chain management, transportation, finance, or a related subject desirable, or an equivalent combination of work experience and education. Four years of similar experience is required. Two years of supervisory or leadership experience is required. Experience in the sector for at least two years is desired.